Fordmods Logo

EF Falcon GLi - Turbo + Airbags! 

Page 7 of 7 [ 97 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post subject: Re: EF Falcon GLi - Turbo + Airbags!
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

hey mate you still got your old rims?

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am 
Stock as a Rock

hey i have an ef falcon which i bought not long ago, theres a slight problem with it when im going really slow when the cars coming to a stop or taking of the whole car will viberate quite alot even when the car is stopped it will still do it, though when i put it in netural it doesnt do it. Though when i put it in netural theres slightly higher revs. my dad thinks it coz it revs to low while a mate things it due to the clutch. The car is 1995 and auto an ideas on what the problem could be? also the brake rotors need replacing if that helps

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 1990 ea 5 speed

SA, Australia

hey bud any pics of the actual suspension set up and the custom work that went into that im lookin at baggin the panda and wanna see what im getting into and so far dont know any1 but u that has bagged an e series lol

89 ea falcon " panda" ef 5spd i6 engine with wade 1673 cam shaved ported head, full stainless 2 n half inch zaust 20 inch rims n 330mm brake upgrade soon to hae m90 blower running 12 pound pulley :D

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF Falcon XT-T

VIC, Australia

see here:
http://www.boostedfalcon.net/viewtopic. ... 19&t=19479

FALCN6 - EF GLi Turbo, 20" Rims, Air Bag Suspension, Straight LPG, 225rwkw
DTHWGN - EA GL Wagon, LTD Interior, Satin Black, 5.0, Turbo
RACER - EF Futura , 5.0, 5 Speed
PROJECT - 83 Thunderbird, Lowered, 18" Billet Wheels
DAILY - BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4 3V

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:26 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

NSW, Australia

scottus wrote:
hey i have an ef falcon which i bought not long ago, theres a slight problem with it when im going really slow when the cars coming to a stop or taking of the whole car will viberate quite alot even when the car is stopped it will still do it, though when i put it in netural it doesnt do it. Though when i put it in netural theres slightly higher revs. my dad thinks it coz it revs to low while a mate things it due to the clutch. The car is 1995 and auto an ideas on what the problem could be? also the brake rotors need replacing if that helps

Tell your mate that it's an auto and autos don't have a clutch or a 3rd peddle :shock:

Check your engine mounts, EF's are fitted with an oil filled type mount and when they collapse they rest metal to metal and cause a vibration at idle, usually in gear.

Usually it is the drivers side that fails due to heat from the exhaust, also it is the easiest to change.

Undo mount, put a piece of timber acroos the sump and jack till you get enough clearance to change the mount, only need an inch or two and you are ok.

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SWC wrote:
scottus wrote:

Tell your mate that it's an auto and autos don't have a clutch or a 3rd peddle :shock:

Check your engine mounts, EF's are fitted with an oil filled type mount and when they collapse they rest metal to metal and cause a vibration at idle, usually in gear.

Usually it is the drivers side that fails due to heat from the exhaust, also it is the easiest to change.

Undo mount, put a piece of timber acroos the sump and jack till you get enough clearance to change the mount, only need an inch or two and you are ok.

hey, i thought autos still had a clutch but not a peddle, becuase its auto
but yeah ill see if that the problem

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Dohc el futura, ea falcon

VIC, Australia

EFFalcon wrote:
Front end changes

that wagon/sedan wats with the back of it looks different.. added a wagon rear on top of a sedan??

both very good looking car =)

Sort by  
 Page 7 of 7  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7