Fordmods Logo

Sloxr6's Green Turbo BA Wagon. Manual F6 Driveline 320rwkw 

 

Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
Yeah pritty big.

have fun then,


I dunno about fun I recon there is gunna be a few head aches coming up. But hopefully should go pritty smooth and then let the fun begin. :D

ok then we'll pass the panadol for you,sound fair?


Yeah and alot of it please. Just don't bring the swear jar cause it will cost me more than the car :lol:

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 3347

Joined: 19th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

Location: Farleigh
QLD, Australia

Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
Yeah pritty big.

have fun then,


I dunno about fun I recon there is gunna be a few head aches coming up. But hopefully should go pritty smooth and then let the fun begin. :D

ok then we'll pass the panadol for you,sound fair?


Yeah and alot of it please. Just don't bring the swear jar cause it will cost me more than the car :lol:

hahaha,i'd probly beat you with the swearing,we'll sit the panadol just out of reach :P :lol:

 

_________________

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
Image
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

mitchell g wrote:
hahaha,i'd probly beat you with the swearing,we'll sit the panadol just out of reach :P :lol:


Don't worry because that's where where the tool I need will be :lol:

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 3347

Joined: 19th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

Location: Farleigh
QLD, Australia

Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
hahaha,i'd probly beat you with the swearing,we'll sit the panadol just out of reach :P :lol:


Don't worry because that's where where the tool I need will be :lol:

aw no fun,hahah set rat traps up on it for when you go to grab em :lol:

 

_________________

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
Image
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
hahaha,i'd probly beat you with the swearing,we'll sit the panadol just out of reach :P :lol:


Don't worry because that's where where the tool I need will be :lol:

aw no fun,hahah set rat traps up on it for when you go to grab em :lol:


Um yeah just remind me to not ask for your help ok.. Or the next thing that will be getting fitted under the bonnet will be you :wink:

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 3347

Joined: 19th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

Location: Farleigh
QLD, Australia

i'd be big enough to be a motor,and that'd be no fun i'll use zipy ties then and go phyco with them all over the cra like my brother does to his mates cars when there on his computer,ps second page :P

 

_________________

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
Image
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Last edited by mitchell g on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

mitchell g wrote:
i'd be be enough to be a motor,and that'd be no fun i'll use zipy ties then and go phyco with them all over the cra like my brother does to his mates cars when there on his computer,ps second page :P


Yeah you would be a bloody good one too if they ran on hot air. :lol:

Thats alright nothing wrong with zip ties I was thinking of holding the motor in with them :wink:

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 3347

Joined: 19th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

Location: Farleigh
QLD, Australia

Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
i'd be be enough to be a motor,and that'd be no fun i'll use zipy ties then and go phyco with them all over the cra like my brother does to his mates cars when there on his computer,ps second page :P


Yeah you would be a bloody good one too if they ran on hot air. :lol:

Thats alright nothing wrong with zip ties I was thinking of holding the motor in with them :wink:

hahaha,exhaust manifold in ones side out the other then they can hold the intake too

 

_________________

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
Image
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
i'd be be enough to be a motor,and that'd be no fun i'll use zipy ties then and go phyco with them all over the cra like my brother does to his mates cars when there on his computer,ps second page :P


Yeah you would be a bloody good one too if they ran on hot air. :lol:

Thats alright nothing wrong with zip ties I was thinking of holding the motor in with them :wink:

hahaha,exhaust manifold in ones side out the other then they can hold the intake too


Yes I bet you have taken a few exhaust manifolds :wink: :lol:

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 3347

Joined: 19th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

Location: Farleigh
QLD, Australia

Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
i'd be be enough to be a motor,and that'd be no fun i'll use zipy ties then and go phyco with them all over the cra like my brother does to his mates cars when there on his computer,ps second page :P


Yeah you would be a bloody good one too if they ran on hot air. :lol:

Thats alright nothing wrong with zip ties I was thinking of holding the motor in with them :wink:

hahaha,exhaust manifold in ones side out the other then they can hold the intake too


Yes I bet you have taken a few exhaust manifolds :wink: :lol:

nah man,the holden fella's took them for some reason though they could fit them on a v6 bloody bogans,an also your bonnet wouldn't very straigh if i was the motor i'd probly stand up and give it a boss buldge

 

_________________

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
Image
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
Sloxr6 wrote:
mitchell g wrote:
i'd be be enough to be a motor,and that'd be no fun i'll use zipy ties then and go phyco with them all over the cra like my brother does to his mates cars when there on his computer,ps second page :P


Yeah you would be a bloody good one too if they ran on hot air. :lol:

Thats alright nothing wrong with zip ties I was thinking of holding the motor in with them :wink:

hahaha,exhaust manifold in ones side out the other then they can hold the intake too


Yes I bet you have taken a few exhaust manifolds :wink: :lol:

nah man,the holden fella's took them for some reason though they could fit them on a v6 bloody bogans,an also your bonnet wouldn't very straigh if i was the motor i'd probly stand up and give it a boss buldge


Yeah they take it on both sides

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 22

Posts: 3347

Joined: 19th Dec 2008

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

Location: Farleigh
QLD, Australia

they sure do,bit weird them fella's

 

_________________

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
Image
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 25

Posts: 278

Joined: 9th Dec 2009

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Lookin for a EB or ED fairmont

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

OK back 2 the new car boys, so are u gonna transfer anything from old car 2 new car?

 

_________________

Car got Crushed
R.I.P EB Fairmont 05/06/2010

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 862

Joined: 8th May 2005

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

Location: Colac
VIC, Australia

Nah pritty sure that is all staying where it is now I have the new toy and have brought the new motor she has really gotta got now to cover the costs of this one.

 

_________________

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Sloxr6's New Ride.. Green BA Wagon.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:07 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 25

Posts: 278

Joined: 9th Dec 2009

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Lookin for a EB or ED fairmont

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

Ok fairo, well its a nice car all up, clean and quiet. (Haha not 4 long tho :lol: )

 

_________________

Car got Crushed
R.I.P EB Fairmont 05/06/2010

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 5  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names