Fordmods Logo

taxi's twin turbo eb 

 

Page 1 of 8 [ 108 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

 
 Post subject: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

This is my new eb falcon which is a twin turbo 6,many evil bay people would know the car off there.It runs 2 r33 turbos to the tune of 295rwhp at 7psi and has run 13.1@110mph down the quarter with 205/65/15 tyres and 3.27 lsd with alot of wheelspin.Motor has arias forgy's,argo rods,o'ring'd block,balanced & lightened,hi vol oil pump,ported/polished head,big valves,double springs,turbo cam,3'' dump pipe's off turbo's,5'' cat,single 4'' exhaust,LT-8 microtech computer,rebuilt/beefed up btr auto with jmm 3000 stall and its still running the standard fan but im fitting thermos up.

The plan is to replace two doors,bonnet,boot lid,straighten it up and paint it before revfest in october.Then its off to the dyno for 10psi and a retune for what i hope to be 325-340rwhp somewhere...

phill
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 6746

Joined: 13th Mar 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane

Location: Bathurst
NSW, Australia

taxi 5L wrote:
This is my new eb falcon which is a twin turbo 6,many evil bay people would know the car off there.It runs 2 r33 turbos to the tune of 295rwhp at 7psi and has run 13.1@110mph down the quarter with 205/65/15 tyres and 3.27 lsd with alot of wheelspin.Motor has arias forgy's,argo rods,o'ring'd block,balanced & lightened,hi vol oil pump,ported/polished head,big valves,double springs,turbo cam,3'' dump pipe's off turbo's,5'' cat,single 4'' exhaust,LT-8 microtech computer,rebuilt/beefed up btr auto with jmm 3000 stall and its still running the standard fan but im fitting thermos up.

The plan is to replace two doors,bonnet,boot lid,straighten it up and paint it before revfest in october.Then its off to the dyno for 10psi and a retune for what i hope to be 325-340rwhp somewhere...

phill


Pics or ban..

 

_________________

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

Froudey wrote:
Pics or ban..


my nets playing up so pic's in the morning or later on if it comes good...

phill
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 6746

Joined: 13th Mar 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane

Location: Bathurst
NSW, Australia

taxi 5L wrote:
Froudey wrote:
Pics or ban..


my nets playing up so pic's in the morning or later on if it comes good...

phill



ok the ban finger hovers............... not really but :P

 

_________________

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

Wont let me put the pic's up,just tells me i must be logged in to reply but i was already logged in ?? tried 4 times now
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 6746

Joined: 13th Mar 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane

Location: Bathurst
NSW, Australia

taxi 5L wrote:
Wont let me put the pic's up,just tells me i must be logged in to reply but i was already logged in ?? tried 4 times now

umm tried photobucket.

 

_________________

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

finally it let me put pic's up,heres a few

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

few more

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 51

Posts: 918

Joined: 6th Aug 2007

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BA XR8

Location: Kellyville
NSW, Australia

It's different. I'll be checking it out at Wollongong for sure. Sounds like motor had a bit spent on it. Should be able to crank the boost up heaps......

Cheers

8-) Daz 8-)

 

_________________

BA XR8 Boss 260
DAZFAB......Now Mobile
Mink = GAY
DAZFAB MEMBERS ,,,,DA22LE, XTT909, TERRORISTGHIA, TROYMAN, SWC, FAT245

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

DA22LE wrote:
It's different. I'll be checking it out at Wollongong for sure. Sounds like motor had a bit spent on it. Should be able to crank the boost up heaps......

Cheers

8-) Daz 8-)


Its had a heap spent on it,it come with its own folder with everythink thats been spent on it.I went thru them during the week and there was $22,000 worth from engine build,exhaust,turbo's,auto,microtech,turbo timer,intercooler pipe work it just endless...but the car is still a stock old base model with nothink going for it but quick freshen will fix that but i still have to get it engineered....

phill
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 2688

Joined: 21st Oct 2007

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

Location: Lake Macquarie
NSW, Australia

So....this is the new beast eh! Nice Colour :mrgreen:

 

_________________

Image
E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 5582

Joined: 20th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EB1 Fairmont Ghia T5 Wagon

Location: Seven Hills, Sydney
NSW, Australia

Very nice.

I had spotted this a couple of times on Ebay. I would have liked to get it, and put the donk in the Wagon hehe.

I look forward to seeing it soon.

Cheers
BenJ

 

_________________

BenJ's EB T5 DOHC Ghia Wagon - Current Ride
BenJ's EB GL Sedan - Previous Ride
My respect and thanks go to - snap0964, Paulmac, SWC and MRE-50L

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

NCIILANE wrote:
So....this is the new beast eh! Nice Colour :mrgreen:


Its a nice colour for now but its getting sprayed really soon but dont know what colour yet.It doesnt have the nice note the orange one had but would flog it in a straight line easy as...

phill
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 508

Joined: 28th Feb 2009

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Ed v8 fairmont wagon, wr450f

Power: 137 rwkw

BenJ wrote:
Very nice.

I had spotted this a couple of times on Ebay. I would have liked to get it, and put the donk in the Wagon hehe.

I look forward to seeing it soon.

Cheers
BenJ


yeah i have been watching it for about 3mths as it keep popping up now and again.I didnt buy it off ebay but got the blokes number off there.The old wagon wouldnt of know what hit with the turb's motor in and on gas too....from what i heard newcastle meet is road tripping to you's on the 11th of next month so you will see it then ...

phill
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: taxi's twin turbo eb
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

i met the previous owner of this car at WSID age's ago.. and had a look through the impressive engine bay work.. very interesting.. -went well down the quater too..

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 8  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:20 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names