Fordmods Logo

AU2 Remote Key Fob Programming 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: AU2 Remote Key Fob Programming
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:23 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Falcon AU2

SA, Australia

I am looking for instructions on how to programme a new remote key fob for my AU2 Falcon :D

Post subject: Re: AU2 Remote Key Fob Programming
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Blue and White Mercedes

NSW, Australia

johnstod wrote:
I am looking for instructions on how to programme a new remote key fob for my AU2 Falcon :D

Tech docs are your friend

from documents.php?d=35

Adding and Removing remote Keypads to the Smartsheild module
Up to four Keypads can be programed and used with the Smartsheild Remote Central locking system.
If you have replaced the BEM, or new keypads are being added to the system, you will need to train the keypad codes to the module.
# 1. The ignition switch should be in the Off position, with all the doors shut and Unlocked.
# 2. Turn the ignition key to the ACCESSORY position and within 5 seconds, operates the rear demister switch exactly three times in quick succession. (IE. Press the switch so the Demister light turns on, then off, then back on again.)
# 3. After the 5 seconds is up, the door locks will change state, to indicate that the BEM has entered keypad learn mode.
NOTE : All existing keypads at this point, have been erased from memory !
# 4. Press either buttons on the keypad that is to be trained. The door locks will change state twice, to indicate that the keypad has been added to the BEM memory.
# 5. Follow step 4. for each keypad that is to be added to the BEM memory. A maximum of 4 keypads can be added to the BEM memory. NOTE : You must teach all remote keypads for the Smartsheild module, before proceeding.
# 6. When you have taught all the remote keypads, turn the ignition to the Off position to leave the learn mode. The door locks will change state to indicate a return to normal mode.
# 7. Check the function of all buttons on each keypad, to ensure that the keypad has been trained.

Remember kids, the more pages of crap in your build thread, the bigger your e-penis is

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]