Fordmods Logo

Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 60

Joined: 21st Dec 2008

Ride: Ford DC LTD, EA Falcon GL

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Please help if anyone has the engine bay loom for the V8 engine laying around. The EF-EL may possiblely fit? I'm not sure,please let me know. I need that V8 noise fix!! But it has caught on fire!! :evil: thanks you in advance. I'm in Vic but will be more than happy to pay for the postage and handling.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:26 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

JakLTD wrote:
Please help if anyone has the engine bay loom for the V8 engine laying around. The EF-EL may possiblely fit? I'm not sure,please let me know. I need that V8 noise fix!! But it has caught on fire!! :evil: thanks you in advance. I'm in Vic but will be more than happy to pay for the postage and handling.

hi there i have a EF XR8 engine bay loom already removed from the car with all relays and fuse holders ............. Plus i am wrecking a EB 5LT witch has a loom in it.... i am in noble park... make me a offer as i was going to list them on fordmods tomorrow thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:56 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 60

Joined: 21st Dec 2008

Ride: Ford DC LTD, EA Falcon GL

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Mint as!! I live in Keysborough, so just around the corner! $40-50? what you reckon?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

JakLTD wrote:
Mint as!! I live in Keysborough, so just around the corner! $40-50? what you reckon?

hi had it sold for $150 so i will just list it thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 60

Joined: 21st Dec 2008

Ride: Ford DC LTD, EA Falcon GL

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Ok thanks mate
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 3363

Joined: 27th Dec 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: MCMXCV Falcon

Location: G town
VIC, Australia

smik-el wrote:
JakLTD wrote:
Mint as!! I live in Keysborough, so just around the corner! $40-50? what you reckon?

hi had it sold for $150 so i will just list it thanks


if u had it sold then why are u still trying to sell it to someone else?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Engine loom for EB-DC LTD V8
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

gogetta wrote:
smik-el wrote:
JakLTD wrote:
Mint as!! I live in Keysborough, so just around the corner! $40-50? what you reckon?

hi had it sold for $150 so i will just list it thanks


if u had it sold then why are u still trying to sell it to someone else?

BECAUSE the guy who bought it did not pickl it thanks u
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:03 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names