Page 3 of 10 [ 143 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Post subject: a further Wolf 3d 12 % special discount on now
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi guys

Wolf 3d 12 % special discount on now

Wolf3D V4 ECU "Pre-End of Year" Sale
(9th Nov 2005 to 22nd Nov 2005 or until sold out)

now is the time to buy a 3D wolf version 4 , i have sent all people a PM letting them know who enquired about the Wolf sysytem now is the best time to make this group purchase work the best in our favour.we will not see this type of discount for a while again and possable never again to be repeated

Wolf is having a further 12% discount if we purchase 4 or more units in one go

this special ends on the 22nd/11/2005

there a four ways of buying the kit and if we have more than 4 buyers in one of purchase the cost of the 3D wolf versions 4 will be as follows

installer kit is more suited for workshops that tune the wold 3d where they have the manuals , hand controller , pc software and the temptures sensors they buy in bulk cause all they are is holden water and air temp sensors all theres bits i mentioned dont come in the installer kit and ist about another $ 200 dollars cheaper.

where the full kit comes will all the above mention s u can tune and fit it urself

if any other questions just ask

there is about a $300 plus dollar savings if a group buy is done

NOTE version 4 PLUS has more features and strongly recommend version4 PLUS if ur planning on turbo charging or supercharging or N2O ing ur engine

so if you are seriously interested in the group purchase discount lets get things rolling as the closing date is approaching quickly , need to confirm orders

this is a greater discount than what we had with the first group purchase

if ur interested call me on 93667131 or mobile 0438255176

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

PM me about version 4 plus please and when is the latest i can get the money to you?

Post subject: lost track sorry
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Blu Falc wrote:
PM me about version 4 plus please and when is the latest i can get the money to you?

hi

not sure if i responded to ur post but will now and if i have im sorry for spamming PM on the way

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Post subject: 12% special ends 22nd Nov
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

save hundreds of dollars special sale ends on 22nd/11/2005 don't miss out

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

sen me a price pls. v4+ and regular

Post subject: massive 12% discount on until 22nd/11/2005
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Guys now the time to buy into the group purchase and recieve a massive addition 12% discount on top of already the group discount dont miss out

need a confirmed order before 22nd/11/2005 and payment made in full to get the order happening

cheers

Post subject: best prices
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hurry guys best prices in town now is the time to buy

Post subject: 12% extra savings
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

OK GUYS , i have three confirmed 100% buyers that have made full payment need one more to make the extra additional 12% savings on the group purchase prices that i have PMed to all the guys that enquired

Now is the time to buy

cheers

Post subject: group buy a go ahead
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

OK GUYS , i have three confirmed 100% buyers that have made full payment need one more to make the extra additional 12% savings on the group purchase prices that i have PMed to all the guys that enquired

Now is the time to buy

cheers

Post subject: need one more
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Now is the time to buy , either ur in or out , but make the group purchase need one more to make the big 12% discount on top of the group buy happen

Need a confirmation and payment in full before 4-00pm Monday 21st/11/2005 as the order needs to be finalized before the deadline date 22nd/11/2005 when the 12% further discount ends , I'm sure u will not see theses type of discount for a very long time so hurry and make a order for that future project in mind or even the one ur working on now

cheers

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

3-25 pm countdown guys hurry

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

still not late to order ur new 3D WOLF V4 programmable ECU

will finallize tommorow morning when banks open guys

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Payment made

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

ty Big Kev

[b]ok guys its not still late to make a order and geta 12% further discount on a 3D Wolf V4 engine managment system[/b]

i will be placing a order once a few transfers have be accepted at my bank , would have to be direct bank deposits if ur interested this late so hurry

order will be made on about 12pm 22/11/2005 so dont miss out on the huge savings which will not be repaetd again for a very long time

cheers

Post subject: chrissy pressy
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:13 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Ok the 12 % discount that applied to 22nd/11/2005 has end so alot of u guys that enquired have missed out

Ok understand dollars can be a issue thats fine

but the group buy is still running till the end of this month 30th/11/2005 for those that didnt make it on the quick 12% extra discount now the prices are back to normal group buying power

christmas is approaching make a nice chrissy pressy for someone

cheers

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 10  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next