Fordmods Logo

save hundreds of dollars GROUP BUY aftermarket ECU ? 28/8/07 

Page 4 of 10 [ 143 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Post subject: chrissy pressy
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Ok the 12 % discount that applied to 22nd/11/2005 has end so alot of u guys that enquired have missed out

Ok understand dollars can be a issue thats fine

but the group buy is still running till the end of this month 30th/11/2005 for those that didnt make it on the quick 12% extra discount now the prices are back to normal group buying power

christmas is approaching make a nice chrissy pressy for someone

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Did u receive all te payments for the group buy that ended on the 22/11?

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok guys

still get Pm's for 3D wolf version4 ECU's

ok i will have to get in touch with Wolf and see what is the best price possible for a group purchase of ten (10) wolfs in a group buy

for those that are interested let me know

will post later this week prices and the different ways the wolf can be purchased

those that are interested just put ur name down in thos thread and let ur mates know also

the more th cheaper

cheers

Attachments:
wolf_3d.jpg
wolf_3d.jpg [ 4.25 KiB | Viewed 989 times ]

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Last edited by FPV_GTp on Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: XE

VIC, Australia

very interested in FULL kit 3d Wolf version 4

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Concord wrote:
very interested in FULL kit 3d Wolf version 4

hi concord

will keep u posted have a few other guys also interested in group buy

cheers

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: XE

VIC, Australia

cheers

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

i have a group buy happening again

have a look in there

there are four types of kits

installers kit 1 ............. wolf 3D version 4
installers kit 2 ............. wolf 3D version 4 PLUS

full kit 3 ..................... wolf 3D version 4
full kit 4 ..................... wolf 3D version 4 PLUS

Installers kit includes - ECU, intallation manual , window sticker , PC software kit , Full V4 harness & plug kit , warranty card , V4 mounting brackets.

Full Kit includes -
ECU , installation manual , Window sticker , PC software kit , Full V4 Harness & plug kit , Warranty card , Air temp semsor , Water temp sensor , V4 mounting bracket , V4 hand controller , User guide

Version 4 PLUS as more features - the Wolf 3D version 4PLUS has stepper motor control , 2 more auxillary inputs , 3 more auxiliary outputs and 2 additional ignition outputs over and above that of the wolf 3D version 4.

so in this setup u can run a coil per cylinder ideal for high boost appilication .

the wolf 3D V4PLUS has a separate 18 pin connector harnes mounted next to the regular wolf 3D V4's 36 pin connector

othe things to consider is if ur car is EF onwards and a automatic transmission requires additional work to be done on the wolf to make it work with ur automatic transmission and dash cluster features on ur car.

u have to by a different igniter also which is not supplied in the kit.

prices depends on what ur needs are starts at $1000 and can go upto $1800 to get the whole system up and running a say a EF/EL auto car onwards

if u have any other further questions just ask

cheers

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

there are four types of kits ......................................... $ Prices

installers kit 1 ............. wolf 3D version 4 ................... $999-oo
installers kit 2 ............. wolf 3D version 4 PLUS .......... $1199-oo

full kit 3 ..................... wolf 3D version 4 ................... $1199-oo
full kit 4 ..................... wolf 3D version 4 PLUS ........... $1399-oo

EF,EL,AU ECU modification ......................................... $88-oo

filter box for EF ( coil pack setup ) .............................. $133-oo

NOTE EF,EL,AU - application
for a FORD EF,EL,AU the ECU needs to be modified to allow
dash cluster and transmission to run correctly on the car
this is additional costs

Installers kit includes - ECU, intallation manual , window sticker , PC software kit , Full V4 harness & plug kit , warranty card , V4 mounting brackets.

Full Kit includes - ECU , installation manual , Window sticker , PC software kit , Full V4 Harness & plug kit , Warranty card , Air temp semsor , Water temp sensor , V4 mounting bracket , V4 hand controller , User guide

Version 4 PLUS as more features - the Wolf 3D version 4PLUS has stepper motor control , 2 more auxillary inputs , 3 more auxiliary outputs and 2 additional ignition outputs over and above that of the wolf 3D version 4.

so in this setup u can run a coil per cylinder ideal for high boost appilication .

the wolf 3D V4PLUS has a separate 18 pin connector harnes mounted next to the regular wolf 3D V4's 36 pin connector

othe things to consider is if ur car is EF onwards and a automatic transmission requires additional work to be done on the wolf to make it work with ur automatic transmission and dash cluster features on ur car.

u have to by a different igniter also which is not supplied in the kit.

prices depends on what ur needs are starts at $1000 and can go upto $1800 to get the whole system up and running a say a EF/EL auto car onwards

if u have any other further questions just ask

if you are planning on tuning urself the wideband oxygen sensor features is avaliable also at extra charge for the sensors and a harness

Boost control and turbo time features are also available extra charge so be specific

Wolf carrys a large range of PLUG AND PLAY ECU

plug and play means these ECU's plug directly into the factory wiring loom no installation costs and no hacking into wiring looms , So WRC is not a issue just 2 seconds and u replace the ECU with the factory standard unit PLUG AND PLAY simple as that :wink:

the plug and play ECU's are not avaliable for Ford Falcons yet :cry:

the cars that Wolf cover are ----------------------- $ DK ----------- $ HCK

Toyota MR2 '92 Turbo ................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Delco VN- VP Holden .................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Nissan R32/r33 GTR ..................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Nissan R32/r33 GTR'sT ................................. $1199-oo --------- $1399
Nissan S14 200SX 76 pin conn....................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Nissan GTiR ................................................. $1199-oo --------- $1399
Nissan S13 180SX ........................................ $1199-oo --------- $1399
Nissan S15 200SX S14A 64 pin connecter....... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Mazda Mx5 .................................................. $1199-oo --------- $1399
Mazda Rx7 series4 ....................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Subaru Liberty/WRX upto '96 ........................ $1199-oo --------- $1399
Subaru Liberty/WRX upto '97 - 98 ................. $1199-oo --------- $1399
Mitsubishi Lancer ......................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
BMW 3 series .............................................. $1199-oo --------- $1399
Holden VL/VL Turbo ..................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399
Porsche ...................................................... $1199-oo --------- $1399

NOTE

DK = Dealer Kit - includes ECU , Window sticker , Warranty card , PC Software kit , mounting bracket

HCK = Hand Controller Kit - includes ECU , User Guide Manual , Window sticker , Warranty Card , PC software Kit , Mounting Bracket , V4 Hand Controller

so if ur mate has one of these cars let him know about the group buy

cheers

Last edited by FPV_GTp on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

closing date is coming soon

hurry

cheers

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:46 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 2005 Hi-Ace

VIC, Australia

when is the closing date ivan? im interested in full kit 4

2005 Toyota Hi-Ace aka ICE CUBE

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

John_xr6 wrote:
when is the closing date ivan? im interested in full kit 4

hi John_xr6

tried to find the date details , thought i posted it sorry guys :oops:

Lets make the deadline the end of this month so 30th April 2006

if further time is required guys let me know

cheers

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:13 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 2005 Hi-Ace

VIC, Australia

cool, 30th is fine by me. can i give the money to arm79 to give to you for it or do i need to deposit it in your account?

2005 Toyota Hi-Ace aka ICE CUBE

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:58 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

either way is fine John_xr6

cheers

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Hurry guys the end of the month is near

cheers

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok guys

now is the time to orginize the funds as the month is nearing the end

straight deposit into my bank account , method of payment and specify what kit ur want to buy with the correct funds and postage and packaging and certified mail will be required soon guys

so hurry i will place the order on the 1st/5/2006 once people have made the payment

cheers

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 10  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next