Power: 75 rwkw

NSW, Australia

LTDHO wrote:
I have a auto, slips a bit.
I know it aint perfect.

$100 pick up.
$120 with ecu

How far are you from Melbourne?

93 Ford Maverick LWB automatic petrol guzzler (gets stuck where Deli doesn't, big pumpkins :evil:)
97 S2 Mitsubishi Delica LWB (off the road getting v8 transplant)

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: au xr8 & 5.0 eb

VIC, Australia

Macca wrote:
Private9 wrote:
I've got one, but it's still in the car and only willing to sell it if the buyer removes. Would be cheap though.

You have a V8 auto, what model and this might be possible as they aren't hard to get out, will be down there for an overnight trip 28-29 July.
ive just finished sevicing my auto and when i had the sump off it had heaps of copper?? fillings in the sump i just washed it out and before i put the sump on i tipped some nulon auto trans addative in it,then filled it with oil went for about a 50k drive and it actully is working spot on again,im blown away,im sure it wont last forever but for the price of a service kit,some oil and the nulon its worth a try i still want a good auto but now im not in such a rush :D

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

v8fordman351 wrote:
Macca wrote:
Private9 wrote:
I've got one, but it's still in the car and only willing to sell it if the buyer removes. Would be cheap though.

You have a V8 auto, what model and this might be possible as they aren't hard to get out, will be down there for an overnight trip 28-29 July.
ive just finished sevicing my auto and when i had the sump off it had heaps of copper?? fillings in the sump i just washed it out and before i put the sump on i tipped some nulon auto trans addative in it,then filled it with oil went for about a 50k drive and it actully is working spot on again,im blown away,im sure it wont last forever but for the price of a service kit,some oil and the nulon its worth a try i still want a good auto but now im not in such a rush :D

Good work mate, it's always worth a try!

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: au xr8 & 5.0 eb

VIC, Australia

Private9 wrote:
v8fordman351 wrote:
Macca wrote:
Private9 wrote:

Good work mate, it's always worth a try!
oh well it didnt last was running well but taking ages to go into reverse so i just lashed out on a full reco and got them to put a dipstick in this one cost too much but the peace of mind is worth it,going for a drive to broken hill in 3 weeks with the wife and my two babys so i dont really want to be on the side of the road held to ransom lol,putting the new one in on saturday,thinking i should act like a young bloke again and make sure the old ones rooted,lol,dont tell the wife skids for old waggsy

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Ive got an I6 auto tranny, whole kit except the ecu, includes tailshaft, auto selector, everything except the ecu, fluid and filter :) etc
If thats of any use to anyone?
Matt

it can be fast and cheap,but it wont be reliable
it can be reliable and cheap,but it wont be fast
or you can be fast and reliable,but it wont be cheap

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2