Fordmods Logo

VIC: WANTED engine stand! Will trade beer... 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: VIC: WANTED engine stand! Will trade beer...
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:38 am 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

Hi all, just hoping to track down a decent engine stand as mine is already in use and i have need for another one. Maybe you have one gathering dust at the back of the shed???

The cheap chinese ones go pretty cheap new so we are probably talking about a slab of your choice in excange for a 2nd hand one.

Obviously must be stong enough to hold a falcon six short block. If it can hold a cleveland then all the better.

Just call me on 0417507875 if you have what i'm looking for. I'm located in Thornbury/Northcote area of Melbourne.

Aaron

EA SVO Fairmont Ghia - Recaros, Bilsteins, Sunroof, SVO rims and body kit, Genie headers, DBA rotors. T5 steeda triax short shifter. 3.27 lsd. (EL 4.0 ported/polished, rebuilt and balanced, Dev5 cam. J3 chipped EL ecu, AU injectors).

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:05 pm 
Smokin em up

NSW, Australia

Probably not what you want to hear, but supercheap have them (or at least they did) on sale at the moment....

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:13 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

I'll check them out. Must be able to fit a built engine without bending or crushing the castors. My current stand is a chinese cheapie and its straining under a 351 short block.

Don't want to resort to building one but i might have to.

EA SVO Fairmont Ghia - Recaros, Bilsteins, Sunroof, SVO rims and body kit, Genie headers, DBA rotors. T5 steeda triax short shifter. 3.27 lsd. (EL 4.0 ported/polished, rebuilt and balanced, Dev5 cam. J3 chipped EL ecu, AU injectors).

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]