WANTED: INFORMATION 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: WANTED: INFORMATION
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:49 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

VIC, Australia

Ok so here is my problem, my girlfriends car was broken into this morning at safeway lilydale between 6.30am when she started her shift and 8.30am when one of her friends pointed out her door was ajar.

And what do i want? i just want people in the area to keep an eye out for any of the things that were taken. only a few items were taken but i would like to have them returned as the low life scum that did this are obviously retarded and can not differentiate between something of value to them, and something that cant be sold.

First off the items of value which someone may find in the south eastern region for sale:

1. Clarion apa-450 4ch amplifier.
2. JBL gto series 12" sub in cheap black carpet box.

and finally the most annoying and en raging item stolen:

Half of a sturt desk purchased yesterday from officeworks. they took a small box its roughly the size of a computer case and weighs approx 25kg. if anyone comes across any of these items i am offering a cash reward for their return! --- I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHO DID IT I JUST WANT THE ITEMS RETURNED, I CAN BE CONTACTED ON 042178021 or pm'd on here

REGARDS, Greg

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]