Fordmods Logo

Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM? 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:20 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 198

Joined: 20th Feb 2007

Ride: Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

My friend is in need off a BA EX-TAXI. Motor, Trans & Diff don't have to be in good condition...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 576

Joined: 15th Feb 2008

Ride: boonga ute

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

ebay...

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:52 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 771

Joined: 2nd Oct 2008

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 94 ED falcon

Location: Brisbane, 4173
QLD, Australia

Dads due for a new cab in around 18months as you can only have a cab 6 years from manufacture date, his got a BA wagon now.

In brisbane thou and i dont think his ready to take it off the road yet.

If your interested i can ask him.

Regards, Mick
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 694

Joined: 6th Apr 2007

Ride: 98 NL, 97NL, 98EL

Power: 141 rwkw

Location: Sunny Coast or Beerburrum
QLD, Australia

at the auctions?? they have folwers and pickes up in QLD, not sure what the'y'd have in Melbourne.

 

_________________

BANNED!!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 65

Posts: 971

Joined: 11th Jan 2005

Ride: BA MK11

Location: West Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Check with Darren at FTG-one of our sponsors;he is bound to have a motor

 

_________________

The older I get the better I was!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

itlookslikeaxr6 wrote:
Dads due for a new cab in around 18months as you can only have a cab 6 years from manufacture date, his got a BA wagon now.

In brisbane thou and i dont think his ready to take it off the road yet.

If your interested i can ask him.

Regards, Mick


why do i still see au taxi's getting around?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 3363

Joined: 27th Dec 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: MCMXCV Falcon

Location: G town
VIC, Australia

in victoria the max age for sedans is 6.5 years

BA came out it late 02 + 6.5 = early 09.....

so the may be a few AUs still on the roads but not for much longer

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 5889

Joined: 2nd Mar 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: '14 Grand Cherokee

Location: Port Lincoln
SA, Australia

gogetta wrote:
in victoria the max age for sedans is 6.5 years

BA came out it late 02 + 6.5 = early 09.....

so the may be a few AUs still on the roads but not for much longer


we had a VS wagon taxi here that was only decomissioned last year. lol that makes it about 12 years? :lol:

 

_________________

11/93 ED OPT20 GLi | Full Boat Spec

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 3363

Joined: 27th Dec 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: MCMXCV Falcon

Location: G town
VIC, Australia

id be amazed if any commodore could even last the 6.5 let alone 12!!!

that must have been a serious s**t pile

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 5889

Joined: 2nd Mar 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: '14 Grand Cherokee

Location: Port Lincoln
SA, Australia

gogetta wrote:
id be amazed if any commodore could even last the 6.5 let alone 12!!!

that must have been a serious s**t pile



its been de-stickered etc, and is now being driven around by some person, i still see it everywhere :lol:

 

_________________

11/93 ED OPT20 GLi | Full Boat Spec

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:01 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 198

Joined: 20th Feb 2007

Ride: Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

kwaussiekid wrote:
Check with Darren at FTG-one of our sponsors;he is bound to have a motor


Thanks mate. I need a BA body not a motor....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 65

Posts: 971

Joined: 11th Jan 2005

Ride: BA MK11

Location: West Melbourne
VIC, Australia

97GLIWAGON wrote:
kwaussiekid wrote:
Check with Darren at FTG-one of our sponsors;he is bound to have a motor


Thanks mate. I need a BA body not a motor....


Sorry mate, I misinterpretted your request.

 

_________________

The older I get the better I was!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Where can i get a BA EX-TAXI FROM?
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:34 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 198

Joined: 20th Feb 2007

Ride: Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

kwaussiekid wrote:
97GLIWAGON wrote:
kwaussiekid wrote:
Check with Darren at FTG-one of our sponsors;he is bound to have a motor


Thanks mate. I need a BA body not a motor....


Sorry mate, I misinterpretted your request.


Thats k mate!
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:30 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names