Fordmods Logo

WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: BA XR Seats
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2945

Joined: 24th Jan 2005

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

Anyone selling any?

Any condition.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 38

Posts: 139

Joined: 15th Jun 2008

Ride: Falcon

Location: Most Likely Pearcedale...
VIC, Australia

hi ok are you after to suit sedan or ute as we have both types here ute ones are ba1 xr8 no runners with seat flippers with door trims in grey and black and sedan ones are baxr6 mk2 black and blue with door trims and carpet in great nick only 1 very minor burn in passenger seat hardly see but all are here in victoria let us know if interested cheers..
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2945

Joined: 24th Jan 2005

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

I'm going to retro-fit them to my EF so I guess it doesn't really matter which type I get. And I'll be putting covers on them so the condition is not important as long as all the bolsters are still in good nic.

How much?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:34 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 1112

Joined: 18th Jan 2005

Location: MAFFRA
VIC, Australia

id like to know how much aswell ronza

 

_________________

97 el xr6,5 speed short shifter,sequential scoop,no arial,freshly resprayed,low on 17's,3 inch zorst,stainless hi flo cat,snort stage 3 stainless manifold,garrett t04e,front mount cooler,wolf 3d ecu,seimens 760cc injectors,walbro fuel pump

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2945

Joined: 24th Jan 2005

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

You can usually find a fully BA XR interior on ebay for around $400-$500 in good condition. Only problem is that they're usually miles away so postage kills it and they don't come up all that often..
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 38

Posts: 139

Joined: 15th Jun 2008

Ride: Falcon

Location: Most Likely Pearcedale...
VIC, Australia

madeaspack wrote:
id like to know how much aswell ronza



ok ba mk2 interior looking at $550 for complete seats drivers with electrics , carpet and door trims that are to suit 4 door electrics

ba mk1 xr 8 ute interior seats & door trims $270

pm if interested in any will have sedan interior all removed this weekend as we are fitting full f6 typhoon interior into it
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 595

Joined: 2nd Oct 2007

Power: 327 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Ronza .. . where'd you get ya Phoon Int from??? I've been chasing the GT/GTP/FPV seats for my BF ute for ages. If ya know anyone else with some i'm keen.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2945

Joined: 24th Jan 2005

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

Ronza wrote:
madeaspack wrote:
id like to know how much aswell ronza



ok ba mk2 interior looking at $550 for complete seats drivers with electrics , carpet and door trims that are to suit 4 door electrics

ba mk1 xr 8 ute interior seats & door trims $270

pm if interested in any will have sedan interior all removed this weekend as we are fitting full f6 typhoon interior into it


Definately interested mate but like I said. I'm only after the seats as they're for me EF. Are the seats from the ute adjustable? I know they not on rails, but would they at least be able to recline and adjust like normal sedan seats?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:50 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 38

Posts: 139

Joined: 15th Jun 2008

Ride: Falcon

Location: Most Likely Pearcedale...
VIC, Australia

MoNGooSE wrote:
Ronza wrote:
madeaspack wrote:
id like to know how much aswell ronza



ok ba mk2 interior looking at $550 for complete seats drivers with electrics , carpet and door trims that are to suit 4 door electrics

ba mk1 xr 8 ute interior seats & door trims $270

pm if interested in any will have sedan interior all removed this weekend as we are fitting full f6 typhoon interior into it


Definately interested mate but like I said. I'm only after the seats as they're for me EF. Are the seats from the ute adjustable? I know they not on rails, but would they at least be able to recline and adjust like normal sedan seats?


yeh mate they are adjustable top half folds forwards and back wards but ya runners will slide the seat also being ute seats they have quick flick handle on the side which flips the top half forwards to allow accesss to rear of ute area i know this not much benefit for a sedan but coupes and utes its a great extra...
and as for the door trims relist them on here or ebay iv seen them go for as much as $200 on there but i just selling all together to recoup some costs...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [SA]: BA XR Seats
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 38

Posts: 139

Joined: 15th Jun 2008

Ride: Falcon

Location: Most Likely Pearcedale...
VIC, Australia

Johnny C wrote:
Ronza .. . where'd you get ya Phoon Int from??? I've been chasing the GT/GTP/FPV seats for my BF ute for ages. If ya know anyone else with some i'm keen.


we drove to sydney for it and bought whole interior will be selling a few f6 parts we dont use soon including roof mounted clock set up only available in fpv's also have dash with wiring but guy kept cluster typhoon gauges and icc but will be listing stuff soon!!!
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:14 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names