Fordmods Logo

WTB [0]: EA/EB/ED full leather seats 

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: EA/EB/ED full leather seats
Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BA 'Mont Ghia/BF 'Mont Ghia mkii

VIC, Australia

Looking for a set (front and rear) of EA/EB/ED full leather seats. Need a set in good condition at a reasonable price.

Cheers.

Post subject: Re: WTB [0]: EA/EB/ED full leather seats
Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: GREEN ED XR6

Power: 249 rwkw

QLD, Australia

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ed-fairmont-ghia-seats-/250645866860?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5ba8696c

AU2 engine with Hoppers head/cam performance package & spool rods / CP pistons ,Snort 1200 plenum, T56 Manual & Billet short shifter, Front & Rear Slotted rotors, Pedders lowered suspension, LSD and tuned with EMS stinger 4424 347rwkw THE ED XR6 IS BOOSTED

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: EB2 Ghia,Mighty Boy,Eb1 Xr8 5spd

VIC, Australia

That buy it now price is pretty cheap for full leather seats! Budget about $200 to bring the drivers seat back to new condition. I paid a fair bit more than that for my seats, and spent about $200 getting the drivers seat repaired. If i had the cash, I'd be snapping them up for my Xr8!

Cheers

ToranaGuy

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EB Ghia

VIC, Australia

ToranaGuy wrote:
That buy it now price is pretty cheap for full leather seats! Budget about $200 to bring the drivers seat back to new condition. I paid a fair bit more than that for my seats, and spent about $200 getting the drivers seat repaired. If i had the cash, I'd be snapping them up for my Xr8!

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Hey where's a good joint to them fixed up? What do they like replace the whole leather side?

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

I had my seat repaired at Werribee upholstry & auto trimmers, the foam & the trim on the outter side (where they tear thru & the foam get's soft) of the drivers seat was totally replaced. I don't know anyone up in Ballarat that does auto trimming.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

ToranaGuy wrote:
I had my seat repaired at Werribee upholstry & auto trimmers, the foam & the trim on the outter side (where they tear thru & the foam get's soft) of the drivers seat was totally replaced. I don't know anyone up in Ballarat that does auto trimming.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

The guy i live with got his XT GT seats redone here by someone but they cost $2,500 for the lot so it kinda scared me, i didn't know if they'd wanna do the whole seat or what. Thanks anyway for $230 i could live with some rips

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

slammeb wrote:
ToranaGuy wrote:

Cheers

ToranaGuy

The guy i live with got his XT GT seats redone here by someone but they cost $2,500 for the lot so it kinda scared me, i didn't know if they'd wanna do the whole seat or what. Thanks anyway for $230 i could live with some rips

I've been quoted $3,000 to completly redo the front & rear bench seats in my torana. New spring wires, new foam, all new material, but that is a huge job, and with my own customisations as well.

If the trimmer you speak with doesn't want to repair the damaged parts only, tell em to get stuffed & go elsewhere.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

I brought those seats off ebay. Fairly good condition for 260. Should have brought them now but oh well. SO much more comfy then standard one. Absorbs alot of the ultra low bangs that you normally cop straight to the rectum haha

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]