Fordmods Logo

WTB [OTH]: EB-ED V8 ECU and MAF 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: EB-ED V8 ECU and MAF
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Lots, all Fords

New Zealand

I'm looking for a V8 ecu for EB-ED. My preference is for a GT or Sprint ecu. Anything considered but the above are preferred due to the 24lb injectors being standard with these ecu's. I may consider a J3 chip with EBGT (auto trans) programming as an option as well.

To cover the bases I'm also wanting an aftermarket MAF to suit 24lb injectors on a standard ecu. Must fit the standard air box (ie. flanged housing on one end) and flexible air intake pipe. 70mm is the preference with cold air calibration even better.

Depending on what is offered I may be able to offer a 70mm flanged housing MAF with the correct electronics and plug for 19lb injectors on a 19lb ecu, or 24lb injectors on a 24lb ecu as a trade/swap or whatever. These are superior to the AU MAF housing with E series electrics because the housing and electronics are a matched pair. Obviously if I get an EB GT or Sprint ecu or J3 chip I will run this MAF myself.

XA Faimont 351C, AU2 XR8 Manual 5.0, DA LTD 5.0, Mk1 Capri 5.0, 1995 Mustang 5.0, EF2 XR8 Manual, EF2 Fairmont Ghia 5.0, AU3 XR8 Auto, AU2 XR8 Auto, AU2 XR8 Manual Ute, TE Cortina 5.0 Manual, DU LTD 5.0 soon to be manual

Post subject: Re: EB-ED V8 ECU and MAF
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:19 am 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: ford ba

NSW, Australia

xafalcon wrote:
I'm looking for a V8 ecu for EB-ED. My preference is for a GT or Sprint ecu. Anything considered but the above are preferred due to the 24lb injectors being standard with these ecu's. I may consider a J3 chip with EBGT (auto trans) programming as an option as well.

To cover the bases I'm also wanting an aftermarket MAF to suit 24lb injectors on a standard ecu. Must fit the standard air box (ie. flanged housing on one end) and flexible air intake pipe. 70mm is the preference with cold air calibration even better.

Depending on what is offered I may be able to offer a 70mm flanged housing MAF with the correct electronics and plug for 19lb injectors on a 19lb ecu, or 24lb injectors on a 24lb ecu as a trade/swap or whatever. These are superior to the AU MAF housing with E series electrics because the housing and electronics are a matched pair. Obviously if I get an EB GT or Sprint ecu or J3 chip I will run this MAF myself.

i have a ed sprint ecu it is a 2dda suitable for smart lock you can have it for $300 plus postage
it is in perfect working order it was running a moates chip on the j3 port so i could run 36lbs injectors and a lighting maf

Post subject: Re: WTB [OTH]: EB-ED V8 ECU and MAF
Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Lots, all Fords

New Zealand

Please send a clear photo of the case and stickers. tristram@clear.net.nz

cheers

XA Faimont 351C, AU2 XR8 Manual 5.0, DA LTD 5.0, Mk1 Capri 5.0, 1995 Mustang 5.0, EF2 XR8 Manual, EF2 Fairmont Ghia 5.0, AU3 XR8 Auto, AU2 XR8 Auto, AU2 XR8 Manual Ute, TE Cortina 5.0 Manual, DU LTD 5.0 soon to be manual

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]