Fordmods Logo

WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

Hey,

Exactly as the title says.

I'm after the R/F if anything but happy to purchase as a pair.

Thanks.

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:08 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1863

Joined: 30th Apr 2006

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

SpeedyED wrote:
Hey,

Exactly as the title says.

I'm after the R/F if anything but happy to purchase as a pair.

Thanks.


Do you meant the corner ones that are next to the headlights, or the ones that are actually on the front guards closer to the door?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:14 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 576

Joined: 15th Feb 2008

Ride: boonga ute

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

id say its the ones near the head lights, ones near the door are called repeaters for some silly reason. plus he said right hand front :p

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

stalker wrote:
id say its the ones near the head lights, ones near the door are called repeaters for some silly reason. plus he said right hand front :p

Your guess is the closest your gonna get because you are exactly correct there :lol:.

Yes I need the one's next to the headlights. Again R/F or will purchase as a pair :P .

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
Hey,

Exactly as the title says.

I'm after the R/F if anything but happy to purchase as a pair.

Thanks.


Do you meant the corner ones that are next to the headlights, or the ones that are actually on the front guards closer to the door?

And the ones on your SVO are amber, unless you have the R/F or a pair of cleary's floating around.

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 2337

Joined: 25th Apr 2008

Ride: Boxcar Love

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

I got my clear fronts as a pair of ebay for $40 new with bulbs.

Just a thought.

Andrew.

 

_________________

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

Yeah I'm still looking at ebay lol. Just posted here in the wanted section just incase anyone had any spare one's lying around.

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1863

Joined: 30th Apr 2006

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

SpeedyED wrote:
Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
Hey,

Exactly as the title says.

I'm after the R/F if anything but happy to purchase as a pair.

Thanks.


Do you meant the corner ones that are next to the headlights, or the ones that are actually on the front guards closer to the door?

And the ones on your SVO are amber, unless you have the R/F or a pair of cleary's floating around.


Yep, just wasn't sure if you meant the repeaters, as I have a pair of clear ones.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
Hey,

Exactly as the title says.

I'm after the R/F if anything but happy to purchase as a pair.

Thanks.


Do you meant the corner ones that are next to the headlights, or the ones that are actually on the front guards closer to the door?

And the ones on your SVO are amber, unless you have the R/F or a pair of cleary's floating around.


Yep, just wasn't sure if you meant the repeaters, as I have a pair of clear ones.

So just to clarify you only have clear repeater's and not the indicator's beside the headlights?

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: WTB [VIC]: ED clear side indicators
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1863

Joined: 30th Apr 2006

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

SpeedyED wrote:
Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
Private9 wrote:
SpeedyED wrote:
Hey,

Exactly as the title says.

I'm after the R/F if anything but happy to purchase as a pair.

Thanks.


Do you meant the corner ones that are next to the headlights, or the ones that are actually on the front guards closer to the door?

And the ones on your SVO are amber, unless you have the R/F or a pair of cleary's floating around.


Yep, just wasn't sure if you meant the repeaters, as I have a pair of clear ones.

So just to clarify you only have clear repeater's and not the indicator's beside the headlights?


That's right!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

ok :lol: :lol: :lol:, NEXT!

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 561

Joined: 23rd Dec 2005

Ride: XC V8

Location: Easten
SA, Australia

i got some look in the for sale section

 

_________________

1976 XC falcon
182 Clio Sport

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

EB91XR6 wrote:
i got some look in the for sale section

I've just posted in your thread.

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 477

Joined: 16th Sep 2006

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: 04BA XR8 & 06Territory Ghia

Location: Crib Point
VIC, Australia

i have a clear eb/ed corner indicator drivers side if ur interested

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:30 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 137

Joined: 4th May 2008

Ride: ED FAIRMONT

Location: S.E Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names