WTB [VIC]: Replacement/retrofit engine for EBII + labour 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: WTB [VIC]: Replacement/retrofit engine for EBII + labour
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:36 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: EBII

VIC, Australia

Hey there.
As some of you may have read, my EBII original engine carked it. It's obviously had enough of my s**t and may have seized.
I'm now in need of a replacement engine to be supplied and fitted. Obviously I'd like to go with an AU engine but depending on price and availability, I am open to suggestions on EF/EL and even 4.0 EB/ED MPI engines too.

On top of this, due to failing hard mechanically, I cannot put the engine in myself. I will need someone competent enough to take on the transplant either backyard or workshop (depending on price).

I can either supply some parts myself (engine/thermo fans/belts/hoses/accessories etc) or I am happy to take on board anything you have to offer. I have intake and exhaust manifolds, an exhaust and my alternator, battery and other miscellaneous pieces could potentially be re-used as well. I'm happy to do this becuase I just need the car back on the road. I'm not in a position to fork out cash for it this year but early next year should be a go go.

If anyone thinks they're up for it some time in Jan/Feb, please PM me and let me know your thoughts. I'm based in Oakleigh, VIC and can organise towing myself.

Thanks in advance

Brand New Distributor: $50 + other stuffs
forums/viewtopic.php?t=73696&highlight=ebii
... "And the mountains shall drop sweet wine and the hills shall melt"...

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]