Fordmods Logo

XD/XE/ZJ/ZK 302C, may swap E-Series 302 with Explorer Man. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: XD/XE/ZJ/ZK 302C, may swap E-Series 302 with Explorer Man.
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

SA, Australia

I need a few bits from an XD/XE/ZJ/ZK 302 Cleveland. Mostly I need a good distributor, heads (closed chamber to raise the compression on the 351 in my Coupe), and some brackets.

For ease of use, I'll take a whole motor (or better still a wrecked car), or whatever you have. Heads rebuilt for unleaded would be best, but not important.

I am happy to pay or I can swap some E-Series V8 parts or even a whole motor. I have an Explorer manifold, 65mm TB and EGR spacer. Obviously the Clevo would have to be in pretty good condition to swap all the good parts. I don't really want to lose the loom and computer from the EFI 302 but for the right deal I would consider it.

I also have the power steering and aother accessories from an EB Fairmont V8.

I am in Adelaide and something local would be best, but I would consider freighting parts.

Adrian
EF Fairmont, 5.0Lt, Pacemaker Headers, Sports cats, Redback muff, T5 manual, 16" Tickford rims, Tickford "Body Styling", DBA Gold Rotors, Heritage Green, JVC MP3
XB Coupe, 351C, twin system, C4 shift kitted auto, 9" LSD, Eccose Blue, very loud !!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

where abouts are you located in adelaide...wouldnt mind checking out the coupe...i have always wanted one

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

SA, Australia

I am just north of the city.

The carb is being tuned tomorrow, and I fit a Crane XR3000 ignition with optical pickup to it today so it will more than likely go on the next local cruise. It may also be at the All Ford Day next year (it was there is '05, wasn't ready for '06).

Adrian
EF Fairmont, 5.0Lt, Pacemaker Headers, Sports cats, Redback muff, T5 manual, 16" Tickford rims, Tickford "Body Styling", DBA Gold Rotors, Heritage Green, JVC MP3
XB Coupe, 351C, twin system, C4 shift kitted auto, 9" LSD, Eccose Blue, very loud !!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

raiki wrote:
I am just north of the city.

The carb is being tuned tomorrow, and I fit a Crane XR3000 ignition with optical pickup to it today so it will more than likely go on the next local cruise. It may also be at the All Ford Day next year (it was there is '05, wasn't ready for '06).

I hear there is a cruise at marion saturday night. Meet in the carpark at 6. U know of this?

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]