Fordmods Logo

CMS 4.8 ltr i6 

Page 28 of 36 [ 538 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: XR6 AUTOBOT

Oustide Australia

I hate to see what Mock-up-watts would charge for a turn-key crate engine package like that! :shock:

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

mock-up-watts is exactly that, it's only they have basic monopoly on ford upgrades that they even survive.

need more ford orientated performance dealers out there to create competition and drive prices down, like our sheep like oponent: HoMoCo.

priced for the cars and upgrades make me sick when i look at HoMoCo's compared to FoMoCo's, no wonder theres so many done up commodores that look identical around.

but i guess thats why god created HoMoCo, to keep phukwits out of fords!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

i vote for not a single more post in here until its by joe. Too much s**t, and too much "so any updates, this is taking too long", particularly when the user asking's only mods are a hektik 2.5in zorst.

If you were serious about getting it you would be calling up enquiring, not being a keyboard warrior.

End rant.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL fairmont offroader

VIC, Australia

My guess is many posts are to prevent the thread from slipping into the ether.

wrecking 9/97 EL fairmont sedan burgundy 6cyl auto 270k modBAintake

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

I'm sure Joe (or others who are possibly running test vehicles for him :P) will be all to keen to advertise when there are updates on it. I know I would be if I had spent the time and money on R&D and wanted to get a product out there...

There's already 21 pages, 2/3 of the posts asking for updates by (and nothing against dreamers) people who won't buy the end product. Makes it hard to find where there actually are updates.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Post subject: 4.8 stroker
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:51 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

ok everything has come to a stop atm due to running out of funds for this project, I need to get 2 sets of cranks made & a set of rods to finnish it of which will roughly be around 10k then once this combo is done then I can ship the cranks O/S for mass production which will then be more affordable to purchace these engines, the rods will be made so that you can run forced induction, you just have to specify if its for N/A or forced, ''this is to give you the right comp ratio'' at this stage to have a one off made crank the cost of the engine will be out of the avage persons price range, thats why the cranks need to go O/S.
The one that up & running is a later block & these cranks are hollow but with all the maching involved I dont trust it especially when boost will be apllied, this is why I need to make these new cranks obviasly when they come back they will all be a tested thoughly.....so this is where I am !!

2 options avaliable.......
wait for me to get cashed up, this is still after we move premisis... or
investors needed to keep going ???
this is a one of a kind project that I've had heaps of support from you guys.... E series & AU owners have been pushed aside with all of the go fast bits going to the B series guys (& I dont have anything against them) its just call better technoligy or progress eg: twin cam head, dual vct & edits

so your comments good or bad will be apreciated

thanks

Joe

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

can we make a trust account for donation?
don't laugh it off guys cause it's one of the best funding available to keep the dream and hard work alive....

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Post subject: Re:
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:59 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: BF GT-P

VIC, Australia

Slick wrote:
don't laugh it off guys cause it's one of the best funding available to keep the dream and hard work alive....

That's a good idea we have 27,322 registered users on here surely 10,000 of us could send $1 each. I'm one of those b series guys but I'd have no problems send $1 or even $10 for the cause.

THERE'S NOTHING SO GREAT AS A THUMPING V8

Post subject: Re: Re:
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

xbcoupe351 wrote:
Slick wrote:

That's a good idea we have 27,322 registered users on here surely 10,000 of us could send $1 each. I'm one of those b series guys but I'd have no problems send $1 or even $10 for the cause.

Good Idea

*goes and invades the ashtray for spare change

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Post subject: Re: CMS 4.8 ltr i6
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:00 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

sounds like a plan, i'd send in a couple of dollars to see this project finished, would be uber good to get a few more High power NA Sohc I6's getting around :P

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

this is the go, i'm a bf and ea boy and i could spare 10 even. for the cause of r&d... and perhaps a dicount on a finished product lol

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:15 pm 
NSW Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

NSW, Australia

I'd chip a few bucks in, not to expect a discount but I think its worth a few $ on my part to see what a finished one of these destroy some tyres.

I have a car.

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:51 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

Ok Joe, why not make an online donation box on FM. I could see some yanks chasing the CMS 4.8 somewhere down the line. we're out numbered by 10 to 1 with some serious ford inline 6 freaks over there. they tend to look for uniqueness and I've read the 4.1 iron and crossflow are short after with the stang community in the states and Canada. who knows where it could lead too.... :)

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

xbcoupe351 wrote:
Slick wrote:

Bah, there's well under 500 actual users on this forum, I'd say theres only 50 max regulars.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:14 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

krisisdog wrote:
xbcoupe351 wrote:
Slick wrote:

Bah, there's well under 500 actual users on this forum, I'd say theres only 50 max regulars.

disco makes up for the non poster's... :lol:

Sort by  
 Page 28 of 36  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next