Fordmods Logo

New pics of my VCT Fairmont. Looks Hot 

Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

TAS, Australia

so advancing my timings going to get me into low 15's??

:roll:

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

VIC, Australia

yes :D so will adding red paint, and a big greddy sticker :D or hks :D, advancing the timing wont do much unless you have other mods that require u to do it ....

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Post subject: timing
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: xr6 turbo

NSW, Australia

look dude my bros ea we took it to the creek stock it ran 16.0 quater then i got a 2 and a half inch exaust from the catt back only lsd from a eb and advanced the timing and then we took it again it ran a 15.4 1st run 2nd 15.2 3rd 15.3 4th 15.2 5th 15.6 6th run 15.3 these where all on the same night my bros ea is manual from factory so yeah the manual helps

then we got got defected for the esxaut being to loud then i put the factory exaust back on then i was goin to the movies with the gf and i raced a type R a wrx and a 200sx they were all stock and guess what i fuked them in the a*** i killed there life i raced the 200sx and the typeR at the same time at the lights i wheel spun 1st gear and a bit of second and just flu past them so yeh believe it or not dude but i remember every second of it and so does my gf she loved it a $2400 car pumped cars worth $25000 + haha this is my bros ea look below

Attachments:
File comment: and this is the after paint job
ea 2.JPG
ea 2.JPG [ 29.38 KiB | Viewed 80 times ]
File comment: this is before paint job
BEFORE.JPG
BEFORE.JPG [ 20.44 KiB | Viewed 69 times ]

EDITED BY MOD, ADVERTISING NOT PERMITTED IN SIG. PLEASE REFER TO FORUM GUIDELINES

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Wheels actually set it off...loooks good :) ... r they the BBS or HP Racing version ?

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Post subject: Re: timing
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

LUMO wrote:

i raced a type R a wrx and a 200sx they were all stock and guess what i fuked them in the a*** i killed there life i raced the 200sx and the typeR at the same time at the lights i wheel spun 1st gear and a bit of second and just flu past them so yeh believe it or not dude but i remember every second of it and so does my gf she loved it a $2400 car pumped cars worth $25000 + haha this is my bros ea look below

you're a tool mate. you did a 15.2 but you can beat cars that are well into the 14's, apart from the type r ( i assume you mean integra or maybe it was a civic). 200sx's do low 14's stock as do rex's.

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

integra type R stock wrx and 200sx all stock and yes i did beat them i hd the timing advanced and lsd and manual with the stock exaust which gave me more back pressure which then the car went quicker than it did at the creek when it done the 15.2 and yes i did run a higher octane fuel otherwise i could have fukt the motor if i didnt have the higher octane fuel so yea and im not thoses ppl that talk s**t i hate that i say it as it is if i lose i lose i win i win thats it

EDITED BY MOD, ADVERTISING NOT PERMITTED IN SIG. PLEASE REFER TO FORUM GUIDELINES

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

integra type R stock wrx and 200sx all stock and yes i did beat them i hd the timing advanced and lsd and manual with the stock exaust which gave me more back pressure which then the car went quicker than it did at the creek when it done the 15.2 and yes i did run a higher octane fuel otherwise i could have fukt the motor if i didnt have the higher octane fuel so yea and im not thoses ppl that talk s**t i hate that i say it as it is if i lose i lose i win i win thats it

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:49 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EF futura

NT, Australia

lol. leave him alone :)

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

you talking about me?

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

LUMO wrote:

doesn't a wrx and 200 do quicker than 15.2 stock?

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

yea it does. read again what i wrote
i done 15.2 at the creek with timing exaust catt back and lsd and it a standard manual ok

then i put the standard exaust back on and the car went quiker due to more back pressure it was big difference understand me now i

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

SO ITWAS QUICKER THAN THE REX 200 AND TYPE R IT WAS A INTEGRA YELLOW ONE THE NUMBER PLATE WAS (BOUNCN)

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

sorry, I've had about 5 beers now and have trouble reading :P

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

sorry about the caps dude thats ok

Post subject: Re: timing
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:44 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Mustang

NSW, Australia

LUMO wrote:
look dude my bros ea we took it to the creek stock it ran 16.0 quater then i got a 2 and a half inch exaust from the catt back only lsd from a eb and advanced the timing and then we took it again it ran a 15.4 1st run 2nd 15.2 3rd 15.3 4th 15.2 5th 15.6 6th run 15.3 these where all on the same night my bros ea is manual from factory so yeah the manual helps

then we got got defected for the esxaut being to loud then i put the factory exaust back on then i was goin to the movies with the gf and i raced a type R a wrx and a 200sx they were all stock and guess what i fuked them in the a*** i killed there life i raced the 200sx and the typeR at the same time at the lights i wheel spun 1st gear and a bit of second and just flu past them so yeh believe it or not dude but i remember every second of it and so does my gf she loved it a $2400 car pumped cars worth $25000 + haha this is my bros ea look below

lol ur full of it. no way in hell your 'stock" ea smoked a integra type R let alone a 200sx. the onlyway you could beat them is if they wernt trying to race them in which case it doesnt count and u just look like a jackass. also, say your in a 60 zone, you drag tio 60 they stop at 60 and you dont, that doesnt = you destroying them. Your just fooling yourself.

200sx's do sub 14 1/4 passes, you do a sub 15 pas. you do the math.

Next you will be saying your stock ea would smoke my mustang. LOL

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next