pre au wheels 

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: pre au wheels
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: NF Fairlane Ghia

ive heard they are dodgy fitters but there simmons are apparently pretty good

NF Fairlane Ghia, Brand New Leather Interior, Wallnut All Through, 800W RMS JL Audio Sound System, Lowered King Springs And Monroe GT Shocks, Custom BA/GT Air Intake, Holley Highflow, Simmons B45's, Going To Be Supercharged At 9-12psi With Stage 4 Head And Cam With Pacemakers And 3" Exhaust

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

Fordsrule174 wrote:
ive heard they are dodgy fitters but there simmons are apparently pretty good

GOOD BUY THESE-http://www.fordmods.com/ford-motorsport-f16/beware-cheap-chinese-wheels-t99543.html

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

they are single piece pieces of s**t like advanti etc

im talking simmons mate they are 3 pieces they are naturally tougher due to that

and im just saying what everyone is saying that they are tougher but weight more but then again they are bigger

NF Fairlane Ghia, Brand New Leather Interior, Wallnut All Through, 800W RMS JL Audio Sound System, Lowered King Springs And Monroe GT Shocks, Custom BA/GT Air Intake, Holley Highflow, Simmons B45's, Going To Be Supercharged At 9-12psi With Stage 4 Head And Cam With Pacemakers And 3" Exhaust

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Fordsrule174 wrote:

im talking simmons mate they are 3 pieces they are naturally tougher due to that

and im just saying what everyone is saying that they are tougher but weight more but then again they are bigger

with your future plans, the mags had better be tough for roads and rwkw,your bucks

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Always Falcons.

VIC, Australia

Ok, so my hub adaptors arn't the most "legal" thing... But they look grouse!
The plan is to change to AU hubs anyway, as I want 4 piston (minimum) front calipers, twin rears, so wont be a prob then anyway.

EF2 XR8 Lowered on Genuine EL GT 17", Slotted + Drilled all round, Custom retrimmed ghia interior, competition stereo, DiFillipo headers, hi-flow cats, single muffler 3", K&N, custom maf/induction and rear window venetian

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

TFORD8 wrote:
Ok, so my hub adaptors arn't the most "legal" thing... But they look grouse!
The plan is to change to AU hubs anyway, as I want 4 piston (minimum) front calipers, twin rears, so wont be a prob then anyway.

au2 up

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:45 am 
Getting Side Ways

hans hartman wrote:
Fordsrule174 wrote:

with your future plans, the mags had better be tough for roads and rwkw,your bucks

mate i own a computer business in town a successful one at that
and there is a few things i learned in my first few yrs and have been told its normal by many other business owners who are close mates is that people who have never dealt with you will say s**t about u and your business and that most people will automatically bad mouth you because they have never heard of you before and this is very very true people do this and other people hear this and it spreads

and another thing as i import chinese,japense, taiwense stuff as a part of my business is that people complain about these alot but the thing is people will only say something about a product if they have had a really really good experience with it or if it was even the slightest bit wrong and you dont need to be a genius to know what one happens most and its going to happen even more on mass produced stuff like the chinese stuff ive only ever had one faulty product from all my thousands of imports and that was 1 not properly balanced fan

and some customers are genuinely idiots ive had someone try to claim warranty on a computer a built them as it stopped working after it had water spilt on it (that didnt kill it though) and had been punched(that didnt kill it though) or the fact it had apparently been thrown off some hill(still didnt kill it) and that they had then opened it up and put there fingers all over everything (thats what killed it)

so unless you personally have had a bad experience with them and the quality of there product please keep your one minded opinion to your self

here is one of the few pages ive found of people personally having dealt with tempe tyres and having good storys for years
http://mx5cartalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=44069

and if what "Jeo" says is true from that forum the simmons range will be great quality

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

like i said.like it -buy it,buyer beware

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 am 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

its not so much the quality of the new simons, its the pricks that are importing and selling them that are as dodgy as f**k..

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

TROYMAN wrote:
its not so much the quality of the new simons, its the pricks that are importing and selling them that are as dodgy as f**k..

i know they are dodgy when they fit it etc (seen a few stories of them putting angle grinders to brake rotors to make the rim fit but i doubt that as most people go bigger than factory rims and even brembo's will fit under a small 18)

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

ive got a set of pre au 18inch dark agents if anyones interested good tyres (85%) 5months old rims look like new $850 ono 1 paid 1300 5 months ago

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2