Fordmods Logo

the weird noises of a car . 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA MkII XT Wagon

NSW, Australia

um well it is illegal to do it..so i would say no....but sicne u made us guess im going to say yes..go right ahead...

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:57 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Pulco wrote:
um well it is illegal to do it..so i would say no....but sicne u made us guess im going to say yes..go right ahead...

bahahaha I agree :P

well, just go find a second hand one that doesn't make a noise...if you have the money then buy a new one.

And I haven't replaced mine and it does a lot of rattling and my exhaust manifold has a leak... YAY.

Will change mine when I get extractors and have my hi-flow cat put in...it is staring at my face right now.

phong =P~

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:51 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Falcon

well doesnt a fuel pump make a difference , the cat burger is on its way ,
my noisey rocker has since gone quiet and all i can hear is the clacker of the injectors , just by chance does anyone know the correct trans fluid for the auto? as i threw in some thats states for this model but it seems that the car didnt like it too much , (only for a bit though) the next noise i have is in the steering , this is the classic , the clunk but not in the strut , makes the car pull to one side a touch when over a bump , i know this can be caused one the ends of the rack or a tie rod , well anyone want to guess , also i live in the brisbane area , were i work (sometimes ) there is a gold i think fairmont , or futura , car this one is for parts it is a au model
all the front end is good , and still quite a few good parts on it , just thought you guys like to know , contact me if you need something off it and ill pass you the details .

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2