Fordmods Logo

Ba Xt Cobra Stripes 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT FALCON (2003)

QLD, Australia

just cause i can afford my mod my falcon...

i'm going to wait until i get my BF GT-P kit before GT strips... cause that way i won't look like a n00b..

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:48 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA FALCON

QLD, Australia

HEY!!! common guys, enuf with the personal attacks. i think you will find most people that saw my car before and after agree that they look better as they said it dosent look like a taxi anymore. besides that its personal preference. so stop trying to have a winge cos i actually modded my car and no its not an xt either! just cos they dont make the stripe kits to suit box cars and the e series.. all you people need to grow up, ive done a fair bit more to my car than most of you putting just mags on an el or ea. i dont have a go at yous do i..

CAM860 - White BA 05 Futura, GT bodykit, Cobra badges, BSA 18" mags, Altezza tail lights, Lower bumper forced pod induction

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:51 pm 
Tyre Shredder

QLD, Australia

thought id chuck in some random pics so u can see what indy was like :P

CAM860 - White BA 05 Futura, GT bodykit, Cobra badges, BSA 18" mags, Altezza tail lights, Lower bumper forced pod induction

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

CAMERONCOULSTON wrote:
HEY!!! common guys, enuf with the personal attacks. i think you will find most people that saw my car before and after agree that they look better as they said it dosent look like a taxi anymore. besides that its personal preference. so stop trying to have a winge cos i actually modded my car and no its not an xt either! just cos they dont make the stripe kits to suit box cars and the e series.. all you people need to grow up, ive done a fair bit more to my car than most of you putting just mags on an el or ea. i dont have a go at yous do i..

i understand where you are coming from, but the cobra stripes belong on a very limited edition car, i don't like to see that stuff copied... a bit all show and no extra go, but that's only my opinion - do what you like to your own car, modding falcons is always good.

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

CAMERONCOULSTON wrote:
HEY!!! common guys, enuf with the personal attacks.

dont worry lad, me and josh go way back!! just a friendly dig. I got no real problem with them personally, although if it were me, id paint them on and ghost them so they are only really subtle! :wink:

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

CAMERONCOULSTON wrote:

I reckon they look neat cam. Looks great on the white. Good stuff ;)

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:35 pm 
Tyre Shredder

QLD, Australia

to be honest, i didnt want a white car, i wanted that dark grey color, it would have looked neat, but i ended up with white and i thought why not do a cobra theme since it being a white car i can use that to my advantage, sure i should have painted them on, but i was unaware at that stage what was the best and if they would actually work, but if they come off im gonna get them painted on. the reason i only have a futura is cos its an everyday car that i travel 100km for work every day in and sits out in the sun in quarry dust and dosent do it much good, im not gonna spend no more money on it other than some neat xr lights when they come down in price and maybe lower it, other than that im not gonna spend money on it and save up and get the top of the range of the new fords comming out in 2008. the ba isnt a bad car for a 20 yr old that owns a brand new house as well..

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

CAMERONCOULSTON wrote:
to be honest, i didnt want a white car, i wanted that dark grey color, it would have looked neat, but i ended up with white and i thought why not do a cobra theme since it being a white car i can use that to my advantage, sure i should have painted them on, but i was unaware at that stage what was the best and if they would actually work, but if they come off im gonna get them painted on. the reason i only have a futura is cos its an everyday car that i travel 100km for work every day in and sits out in the sun in quarry dust and dosent do it much good, im not gonna spend no more money on it other than some neat xr lights when they come down in price and maybe lower it, other than that im not gonna spend money on it and save up and get the top of the range of the new fords comming out in 2008. the ba isnt a bad car for a 20 yr old that owns a brand new house as well..

Onya Sonya! :D

You don't have to justify your purchasing reasons (and blue stripes) to anyone. You're happy with it? That's the main thing!

And yes, a BA Futura + House is better than even I am doing. I've only got a dirty old EF XR6 + Focus (missus, we share ;) ) + house.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2