Fordmods Logo

Custom Aggressor Bonnet 

Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EFII Fairmont

WA, Australia

Yes I also think that Typhoon looks great on the website.

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:52 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

Freak6 wrote:
definatly a different look. i like it wouldnt mind seeing what you can come up with for e-series.
did you hear about the new crew making walkie kits for VE's..

Have done up some bonnet designs for the VE Commodore - see what you think - the 3 images are just the start and am open to any ideas or suggestions.

http://www.aggressiveautopanels.com/vecommodore.htm

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: ed fairmont ghia, ed gli

VIC, Australia

huh.... your car got painted in issue 13 of street ford. nice car and nice work :wink:

I LOVE MY DOG

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:32 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

Not a fan of the VE's but imo the top and bottom look really gay, a bit overboard, middle one looks nice and clean.
btw dont see how much business yas can make online with such a (beign honest) s**t web site, im a young web designer, i could produce a high quality website for your company, in both flash and html. if your interested, i can mock up a few possible ideas.

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

bloggs24 wrote:
Not a fan of the VE's but imo the top and bottom look really gay, a bit overboard, middle one looks nice and clean.
btw dont see how much business yas can make online with such a (beign honest) s**t web site, im a young web designer, i could produce a high quality website for your company, in both flash and html. if your interested, i can mock up a few possible ideas.

Hi Bloggs24 - I made the website myself along with a few others - I make my websites with one rule - KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID - not a fan of flash.

My business is selling bonnets - not fancy websites - it does its job and gets results -

I am retired now but when I was in the IT business designing web sites I was making in excess of 250,000 a year - it kept me in good stead so if it don't need fixing - don't change it.

Thanks for the offer

Regards

James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: slammed EL

Power: 120 rwkw

SA, Australia

those bonnets will look nice on the VE commos.
the top and bottom are the best in my oppinion.
there ment to be over the top and that why there good.

Ford Motor Company
FoMoCo

Holden Motor Company
HoMoCo

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: WRX

Power: 132 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Everyones a critic hey.

I love the bonnet, i love the super pursuit.

Its different.

Well done, if i had 12-1300 bucks and a reasonable BA, id get one. :)

But i dont.

Car Killer.

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:27 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Freak6 wrote:
those bonnets will look nice on the VE commos.
the top and bottom are the best in my oppinion.
there ment to be over the top and that why there good.

Not overly fussed on some aspects of the bonnet for the VE - little bit too busy with the centre ridges but the good thing is that with a few ideas coming in it gives you some angels to look at and then you can take bits and pieces and come up with a design.

Hope to get some ideas to look at and your right, you want the bonnets to be different at first glance - not too suttle.

Ciao - James

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

SP021 wrote:
We have just introduced our new bonnet the Aggessor Shaker Bonnet and are looking at doing a bonnet for the VE Commordore for our next design which wont be for about 6 months.

Ciao - James

There's already bonnets for the BA/BF by other mobs, now if you did EF bonnets you'd be the only one in the market. Lotsa dumb young people with money, such as myself, wanting to buy one too!

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:29 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

twr7cx wrote:
SP021 wrote:
We have just introduced our new bonnet the Aggessor Shaker Bonnet and are looking at doing a bonnet for the VE Commordore for our next design which wont be for about 6 months.

Ciao - James

There's already bonnets for the BA/BF by other mobs, now if you did EF bonnets you'd be the only one in the market. Lotsa dumb young people with money, such as myself, wanting to buy one too!

True, there are bonnets for the BA/BF but 96% of them are only clone bonnets - The Aggressor Bonnet is a complete new bonnet designed to be different - we are not in the cloning busines - we like to offer something different.

If you have any good design ideas for the EF email me the details or get a mate to do you a photochop and I will have a look at it. If it is viable we could manufacture them - the cost to produce the moulds and plugs is quite expensive and another way we could look at it is if we were to get enough interest in it we could look at doing a group buy - this group buy would have to have significant involvment to make the bonnet affordable.

Be interesting to see what you or others can come up with in design.

You can email me at - james@booknow.tv

Ciao - James

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:44 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

ok, i understand. but you say your business is selling bonnets, maybe face to face you are great at that, but when online, how profesional you are as a business is shown through the website, and when dealing with $1000+ products, ppl are gunna be really careful with there money/credit card details, how ever you take payment, a poor looking website is not gunna grab ppl's trust, especially with a lot of online shops that are scamming ppl for there money. any way, im ont a fan of full flash sites aswell, i usually use flash for the header (business name and maybe the menu), and all the content is in html, as well as teh footer (html menu and ©). a website can be both simple and appealing btw

ok now thats past.
you asked for ideas, this is what i came up with:
i thought the front bar would be letting enough air into the engine bay, so i put outlet vents up on the side of the center bulge, and a long split outlet vent up the back of the back to help airflow even more, and because it looks awsome on the ford

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

bloggs24 wrote:
ok, i understand. but you say your business is selling bonnets, maybe face to face you are great at that, but when online, how profesional you are as a business is shown through the website, and when dealing with $1000+ products, ppl are gunna be really careful with there money/credit card details, how ever you take payment, a poor looking website is not gunna grab ppl's trust, especially with a lot of online shops that are scamming ppl for there money. any way, im ont a fan of full flash sites aswell, i usually use flash for the header (business name and maybe the menu), and all the content is in html, as well as teh footer (html menu and ©). a website can be both simple and appealing btw

ok now thats past.
you asked for ideas, this is what i came up with:
i thought the front bar would be letting enough air into the engine bay, so i put outlet vents up on the side of the center bulge, and a long split outlet vent up the back of the back to help airflow even more, and because it looks awsome on the ford

The style on the bonnet is excellent - moving towards what I was thinking about - you would have noticed that the images I had were too close to the Aggressor Bonnet with the flutes - side venting as you have presented will give the bonnet its own identity without looking too much like the Aggressor. Maybe there could be an incorporation of a single vent of the front of the bonnet? not too sure but if you could also do one with the additional intake on the middle of the bonnet would be good to see what it looks like.

Thanks for your effort -

Ciao - James

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: SERIES 2 FAIRMONT GHIA

WA, Australia

well after looking at that

1. i commend you on the hard work youve put into it
2. i commend you on wanting to do something different

is my opinion that it is SINFULLY UGLY

tried to put it nicely, but in wish you luck in casae of any future developments... :shock: :shock: :shock:

15 PSI OF BOOSTED GHIA GOODNESS!!!

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:51 am 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

low ghia wrote:
well after looking at that

1. i commend you on the hard work youve put into it
2. i commend you on wanting to do something different

is my opinion that it is SINFULLY UGLY

tried to put it nicely, but in wish you luck in casae of any future developments... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sinfully Ugly - and you drive a Series 2 Fairmont Ghia !!!!!!

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:33 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: AU - Turbo

Oustide Australia

The bonnet looks ok but I think without the bulge would look alot better the bulge kinda makes the fins look like fish gills.

I have seen the car at the gold coat all ford day and it looked alot nicer in real life. I must say though I reckon having a typhoon as the show vehicle would be alot better the other car has too many colours which makes it hard to guage what it would look like on just a one colour car.

Its good your trying though, its easy to criticize but I doubt many people could make something like that.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next