Fordmods Logo

Exhaust LED's - Legal? 

Page 3 of 3 [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: i you want to do it.do it.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairlane Ghia

WA, Australia

glenneaux wrote:
stef4001 wrote:
hi guys.

i just read the forum on this topic.mate if you want to flush up car.go for it.if i see you car drive pass.i will say great work .looks good.most of use here in ford mods is to restore a car back to factory condition or do it up and have fun doing it up and in the end we are proud of our pride and joy.

i have seen some fords in my day as a ford tech and people teel me that thay would like to do it up or restore it to the day it came out of the factroy.in this subject of that 20yr old how does not now what kicked him up the a** saying that he is sick of seeing tha same thing.stuff him.go some where else mate and let us enjoy what we do best.thanks

carn mate pull ya finger out. I had to read that about 3 times and i still dont follow it 100%.

I'm not ragging on doing up cars to "factory spec" not that i really see e series cars "factory spec" being much chop, I'm just sick of people posting useless flame topics when someone does something out of the ordinary or wants to - rice/s**t/stupid or not.

Theres always someone asking how do i do X and people say do X and you're a loser/ricer/whatever and more often than not the question never gets answered.

Says the mod from ford f**k.com.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3