Fordmods Logo

New Custom Bonnet & Front Bar for Super Pursuit 

Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:48 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Holy crap, Not a big fan........I think i'd rather it be simple.

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:21 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EL V8 Ghia

NSW, Australia

goodness me!! that's one of a kind. I don't seem to like it in a sense that its overdone. However, you had shown to many that anything is possible. can you be my friend??

can't aFORD lately

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

Hi Guys, different images give a different look to the ute. In your face shots make the mesh and bonnet stand out. Taken in a different light sometimes the mesh is darker and the carbon fibre blends into black.

Couple of more images - one is the car with the custom trailer. The trailer has been made to match the ute. HOK Kandy Tangerine over Silouhette - 20x10" Blade Rims with Brembo Brakes. The front of the trailer is finished in embossed stainless steel. When set up the trailer has a 3 metre umbrella which covers the front, custom chairs made with the same fabics and when the tailgate is down a complete barbecue setup is fitted onto the tailgate.

Ciao - James

Attachments:
Blackneedle photos 883 (720 x 540).jpg
Blackneedle photos 883 (720 x 540).jpg [ 100.23 KiB | Viewed 1038 times ]
Blackneedle photos 885 (720 x 540).jpg
Blackneedle photos 885 (720 x 540).jpg [ 86.89 KiB | Viewed 1041 times ]

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Fairlaine XR, ford thunderbird

QLD, Australia

Freak6 wrote:
good on ya for making something unique but i wouldnt go for that and if i saw that around i would probably just laugh at it.

theres just way to much going on there. the bonnet is ok but with the front bar it all looks way to much like a cheese grater.

ok people can bag his car out but it is his car and he can do wat he wants with it its always been his dream to do it so lets let him and encourage him along the way hope everything pays off for u james

Fairlaine XR, it’s the James Bond of Fords

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

NSW, Australia

howdy james,

Must say i like the look of it from the last time i had seen it. looks good, maybe a bit busy but looks good.

I think it is really missing something elsewhere on the ute. maybe some graphics or something sublte on the side.

Good work champ. dont listen to these other fools :P

The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

ge2589 wrote:
Freak6 wrote:
good on ya for making something unique but i wouldnt go for that and if i saw that around i would probably just laugh at it.

theres just way to much going on there. the bonnet is ok but with the front bar it all looks way to much like a cheese grater.

ok people can bag his car out but it is his car and he can do wat he wants with it its always been his dream to do it so lets let him and encourage him along the way hope everything pays off for u james

Thanks ge2589 - negative comments will never stop me from doing what I want to the car - by posting on the site, you like to show people what you have or can achieve - you basically design and do what pleases you.

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

castlegreyskull wrote:
howdy james,

Must say i like the look of it from the last time i had seen it. looks good, maybe a bit busy but looks good.

I think it is really missing something elsewhere on the ute. maybe some graphics or something sublte on the side.

Good work champ. dont listen to these other fools :P

Bit hard to do some graphics that would blend in - have looked at it but just can't seem to get the result I would like. I am looking at adding some carbon vents on the side just under the divide - not large ones but ones that would blend it with the rest of the car. I had them on the ute the other day looking at it and will make the decision next week. The vents are cosmetic but are made by Putco in the US and are of good quality.

Ciao - James

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:56 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

SA, Australia

Mate I quite like what you`ve done . Love the COLOUR :D

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL XR6

QLD, Australia

i see nissan stagea in the front. Its different and not really my taste but good work anyway.

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:29 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

mr_ratapus wrote:
i see nissan stagea in the front. Its different and not really my taste but good work anyway.

I just went onto the web and viewed all images I could find of the Nissan Stagea -

Talk about chalk and cheese - I personally can't see any simularity to My Super Pursuit and the Nissan Stagea.

Ciao - James

Attachments:
nissan.jpg
nissan.jpg [ 15.73 KiB | Viewed 984 times ]

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:40 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AUIII

NSW, Australia

I like ya work. The whole package is very unique. I hope you get some time to drive the ute and enjoy it. Keep posting up your pics, look forward to the next installment. :D

AUIII, PACEY 4499's, MAGNIFLOW CAT, 2.5" ZORST, 17X8" AUII XR RIMS....otherwise all factory!

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

DARTHVADER wrote:
I like ya work. The whole package is very unique. I hope you get some time to drive the ute and enjoy it. Keep posting up your pics, look forward to the next installment. :D

Thanks Darthvader - the ute is my everyday drive - she is due for her 90,000 service next month. For a car that is driven often it is in immaculate condition.

You can view images on my website - Just go to the bottom of the page and you will see the links to various pages that go through the build of the ute. There are some slideshow images on some of the pages.

http://www.superpursuit.info/spmysp.htm

Ciao - James

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: slammed EL

Power: 120 rwkw

SA, Australia

SP021 wrote:
ge2589 wrote:
Freak6 wrote:

Thanks ge2589 - negative comments will never stop me from doing what I want to the car - by posting on the site, you like to show people what you have or can achieve - you basically design and do what pleases you.

Ciao - James

sorry mate my first comment was a bit out of line.
i never like to put peoples creations down, i love what youv done with the trailer and in that pic with the ute and trailer the front looks much more complete.

keep on taking the car further mate i dont what anyone to stop working on there pride and joy because of a stupid comment.

Ford Motor Company
FoMoCo

Holden Motor Company
HoMoCo

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:41 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF II XR6

VIC, Australia

a few bits and peices id change for my personal liking.
but overall pretty damn sexy.

id swap my car for it any day lol

*pacemaker extractors, crow cam, 19" typhoon rims, 2" exhaust, AU tickford intake, K&N Airfilter.

Working on my custom interior (nearly there!)
No Induction Yet, But It's Coming!

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

BLWN_EF wrote:
a few bits and peices id change for my personal liking.
but overall pretty damn sexy.

id swap my car for it any day lol

That's the way to go - you mod your car to suit yourself - what you like is the most important way to customise your ride.

Ciao - James

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next