Fordmods Logo

turning lights and cruise control urgent 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: turning lights and cruise control urgent
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

ive packed tissues in the flasher unit and was wondering what i got to take out to get to the circuit board properly to repair the flasher unit properly thats the ED Ford im talking about because the blinkers didnt work properly and i packed tissues until thry worked to get out of trouble and i want to repair it properly.

and when you set the cruise control the off and on buttons work ok but sometimes the set button you have to push it twice and hold it down for it to work the book says you only need to push it once and hold it down and when you reset the cruise control back to the open road spedd that its set to at the time sometimes the button doesnt work at all sometimes it does but when you push the button to slow down the speed the button works i am wondering wether i need a new unit, new buttons, or is it only dirty buttons. most 99% of the time the cruise control works good but the set button you have to push it twice and sometimes the reset button works and sometimes you have to push it lots to reset the cruise control. i look foward to your reply :roll: :roll:

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]