P Plates On A Cop Car 

Page 7 of 8 [ 108 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post subject: Re: P Plates On A Cop Car
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF daily, xc project

NSW, Australia

Pinyata wrote:
All this talk making it look like coppers vs everyone else on the road and complaining about them using tactics to catch C**k on the roads is pretty much a sign of the way society is going (soft, way too touchy feely). My old man used to tell me about the times when people were actually scared of the coppers and had respect for them... look back to that time, there werent as many bashings stabbings and dumb little scrots running around the streets trying to be hard. theres a time and a place for dragging and it aint on the public road where other people like families etc are around to be hurt. use your f**k noggins. im not agreeing with p plates on the cop cars, but lets face it, its not illegal in all states so just dont do anything wrong and she'll be apples

+1

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm 
Technical Contributor

Ride: Ford EB II Falcon

SA, Australia

bradley4567 wrote:
peaandham wrote:
AndyAu wrote:
They got me when the Ve como 1st came out draged then off the lights and when i got pulled up he siad that so i killed him off the line he would let me go if he could have a drive!!!! so he got a drive lol

Yea thats like when The Christie's Beach Station got their Undercover Lamborghini and i beat them off the line in my stock 4.0L and then they pulled me over had a nice drive in my car and gave me $2000 and the fluffy dice out of their Lambo !

as if you would beat a lambo off the line in a stock 4.0 ur full of it

Hahahaha

OLD CAR: EB II Falcon, Everglade Green, 250thous (Rough Guess), Wildcat Extractors, 2.5 Exhaust with Muffler + Hot Dog, 18 Inch Rodney Jane Mags, XH Snorkel, EA MPEFI Tubing !

NEW CAR: 1996 TE Magna...Mods Soon To Come

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XH falcon ute

NSW, Australia

Pinyata wrote:
All this talk making it look like coppers vs everyone else on the road and complaining about them using tactics to catch C**k on the roads is pretty much a sign of the way society is going (soft, way too touchy feely). My old man used to tell me about the times when people were actually scared of the coppers and had respect for them... look back to that time, there werent as many bashings stabbings and dumb little scrots running around the streets trying to be hard. theres a time and a place for dragging and it aint on the public road where other people like families etc are around to be hurt. use your f**k noggins. im not agreeing with p plates on the cop cars, but lets face it, its not illegal in all states so just dont do anything wrong and she'll be apples

no one respects cops. when my old man was growing up the cops had to be big men the had to be a certain hight and weight.
now there are female cops that are 5foot nothing. now im not saying this is a bad thing or being sexist but if you are a bad dude and don't want to do what the cop says your not going to are you.

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ED V8

WA, Australia

big dell wrote:
now im not saying this is a bad thing or being sexist but if you are a bad dude and don't want to do what the cop says your not going to are you.

Taser says....... YES YOU WILL!!!

:-)

ED XR8 Spri-mitatio-nt

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 1998 NL Fairlane Ghia

VIC, Australia

big dell wrote:
Pinyata wrote:

no one respects cops. when my old man was growing up the cops had to be big men the had to be a certain hight and weight.
now there are female cops that are 5foot nothing. now im not saying this is a bad thing or being sexist but if you are a bad dude and don't want to do what the cop says your not going to are you.

Hes right... back then there was a certain height weight requirement. And in my line of work ive seen time and time again where ppl dont respect coppers coz theres a 5 foot nothing female standing there. im all for females being coppers, but seriously.

It was only three months ago i was in a line for a melb nightclub, 2 female coppers walked down the line and someones hand slipped out and pinched one of their asses (ok yes, so i was looking at their asses, who doesnt like a hot chick copper lol).. but they couldnt do s**t coz nioone would own up to it and what were they gonna do, arrest everyone in the line? you wouldnt catch anyone pinchin a six foot somethin broad shouldered bloke on the a**. lol

...::: Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum :::...

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: EB2 Ghia,Mighty Boy,Eb1 Xr8 5spd

VIC, Australia

TROYMAN wrote:
bradley4567 wrote:
also in nsw it isnt illegal to display p plates.

i drive everyday in our local area in my mrs car with p plates on it..lol

When my g/f was on her P's & burning around in my mighty boy, I could never be bothered to take the plates down. Cops never bothered me once.... They were probably too busy laughing at the little ute to care that I had plates up that i shouldn't have.... lol

I must admit it's hard to have respect for the cops when you see them book people for silly little things, and much more major or hard core things go un-noticed or left alone.... There was a time when you did something silly, and the copper gave you a warning to not do that again. After that, you didn't do it again, or you had your balls busted, and rightly so.

Not these days. It's all about revenue raising. I bet most coppers hate it too, so much extra paperwork & BS when they could have given someone a warning, put a quick note in the system & be done with it.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: NA Fairlane, DC LTD

NT, Australia

Cops are above the law.
Full stop.

I watch em jump gutters, pull illeal u turns (for no apparrenty reason) they put p plates on their car and drive around at night LOOKING for people to race them jus to bust em.
I had one car sussed one night as I was cruising around ALL night.
They pulled up beside and did the s**t look strait ahead but rev the engine a little, I jus sat there and watched as the light went green they launched and I just sat there.
I cruised up to the next set beside them again, looked accross and said "evening officers, I thout falsely displaying P plates and fast accellerating was illegal?"
reply? "don't start guvung lup mate" (kiwi copper)
HA! I just shook my head.

In hindsight I shoulda whiped out my phone and filmed em but they prolly woulda fined me for that!

[color=#004080]Cheers, Jacob.

NA Fairlane Build thread:
the-garage-f53/my-fairlane-build-lowlane-t94891.html.
Also in the garage....
AU LTD, DC LTD, and Lowlane.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:40 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: xg van and ute

WA, Australia

Lowlane7 wrote:
Cops are above the law.
Full stop.

I watch em jump gutters, pull illeal u turns (for no apparrenty reason) they put p plates on their car and drive around at night LOOKING for people to race them jus to bust em.
I had one car sussed one night as I was cruising around ALL night.
They pulled up beside and did the s**t look strait ahead but rev the engine a little, I jus sat there and watched as the light went green they launched and I just sat there.
I cruised up to the next set beside them again, looked accross and said "evening officers, I thout falsely displaying P plates and fast accellerating was illegal?"
reply? "don't start guvung lup mate" (kiwi copper)
HA! I just shook my head.

In hindsight I shoulda whiped out my phone and filmed em but they prolly woulda fined me for that!

nope cos if your mobile or another video divice is used to film the act of a crime it cancels out the crime you are commiting by filming while driving you could also ring the "hoon hotline" and quote the time/date/rego number they still have to investgate the offence
but it would probally be better to get your passanger to do it just in case
and no cops are not above the law
the ombastman? and internal affairs are above them and montior them to

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NT, Australia

Correct, I didn't mean literally.
But they act like they are and if you question it they get s**t and turn it back on you (semi threat) to scare you off.

Like you say filming the crime negates the one committed, but in the moment they wouldn't let it ride like that. They would try f**k me with the long d**k of the law and assume I had guns and crack! (SuperBad! Haaha)

I have complained against cops 2 times, and I love telling the Sargent what I want done.
The most satisfying feeling is when a smartass copper has to apologise to you in person.

Also in the garage....

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: ef falcon, el fairmont ghia

New Zealand

they do put up with alot of s**t and just get sick of it. most of the time you get what you give.
there are the odd ones that do think they are above the law, but they are usually young and do learn in the end. i've come across some nice cops that have let me off some things when i could of lost my licence.

and i think the reason they try and make people drag is to get the people that will actually do it before they cause an accident while doing it with someone else. tho there was a cop here that was actually illegally dragging people and got busted lol

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NT, Australia

All valid points.

I've had them let me off for things before, and I've had them set me up and f**k me over too.

Yes, it most often is the younger ones trying to rack up brownie points

Also in the garage....

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Falcon XR8

VIC, Australia

This has been going on for year!! My mate had his VS 185 clubby driving around one night, when a tehn VTss was baiting him to drag, he didnt drag em off at the first set of lights, but they kept egging him on, so the next set, they went for it...they got to 110km/ph and then Bang!! On come the lights!!

ELXR8 series 1.
White
full tickford bodykit
full exahust
dvd/whitedial cluster
Rebuilt auto
Shift kit

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

SA, Australia

This has been going on for alot longer than a year...when I was younger, there used to be a turbo sigma that got around nth adelaide picking drags then busting people (this is like 25+ years ago!!)

Oh and, if you are still listening chrisraby, self-confessed copper, you proclaim yourself a fordmodder yet your signature shows you drive a TRD aurion...so you're NOT a fordmodder, you're a troller looking for people to bust - talk about entrapment!! You should be busted not just for entrapment but also for having godawful taste in motor vehicles...I notice you've been very very quiet - care to answer me?

351 4V XB Coupe running LPG

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: ef falcon, el fairmont ghia

New Zealand

i think he's a wannabe cop, so must be a mall cop lol

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: EB2 Ghia,Mighty Boy,Eb1 Xr8 5spd

VIC, Australia

Troy wrote:
i think he's a wannabe cop, so must be a mall cop lol

Rent-a-cop rofl.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Sort by  
 Page 7 of 8  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next