Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

so i was exagerating abit :P

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: ED 5 Speed GLiXR

QLD, Australia

In my opinion pictures dont do these lights much justice. After following shoony to sydney, and looking at the taillights alot (due to traffic, i had no problems beating him to thronleigh maccas) i actually found i liked them alot. Though they are kind of pink when the brake is applied.
And also on fordfreaks car same goes after following him for a bit they grew on me more.

17" Tezza Steelies, King F**king lows, pedders sports ryders, 2.5" cat back exhaust, pacemaker extractors, T5 manual
Low, loud and Slow

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA MkII XT Wagon

NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
Rapier wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
my car is the proof on d pudding that the clear tail lights look great on white falcons/fairmonts.. :lol:

why is your car proof in the pudding lol, um individual opinions i rekon they look s**t on your car and on any other car, they look average at best on silver cars only
im not for slinging matches but everybody that has SEEN my car have mentioned that they suit the WHITE falcon/fairmonts.. silver fairmonts yes too to an extent.. definatly not sure bout the clear lights on dark coloured cars though.. im not the stle police so anything goes i guess.. :lol: as much as u like my lights is the same i like red stripes on dark xr's but thats just my opinion.. :wink: i havent come accross anybody in person looking at my lights IN PERSON that dislikes them yet.. pudding stil tastes good! :wink: :lol: 8-) :D

well i was there on the weekend and i think they look s**t on all cars no matter wat colour they are!

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: xr6t

NSW, Australia

im usually very anti clear tails but they actually didnt look too bad in the flesh, i wouldnt buy them myself but they did look alot better then i expected. I still think the ef tails were the nicest rear lights ford bought out until the ba.

Rides:
-Ba xr6t, wog cooler, K&N pod on custom intake, battery moved to other side, flash, custom cooler piping, presons auto, car pc, 19" lenso speed 6, going for 300rwkw
-FZR 250- run around bike

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 32 images

Ride: NEW MACHINE 323i GOES HELL FAST

Power: 169 rwkw

SA, Australia

umm i dont think they meet ADR ???? U COULD NOT PUT THEM ON YOUR CAR IN ADELAIDE cop s would issue a yellow slip on the windscreen :cry:

eb 4.0 falcon & f150 351 & caprice 5.0

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Pulco wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
Rapier wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
my car is the proof on d pudding that the clear tail lights look great on white falcons/fairmonts.. :lol:

why is your car proof in the pudding lol, um individual opinions i rekon they look s**t on your car and on any other car, they look average at best on silver cars only
im not for slinging matches but everybody that has SEEN my car have mentioned that they suit the WHITE falcon/fairmonts.. silver fairmonts yes too to an extent.. definatly not sure bout the clear lights on dark coloured cars though.. im not the stle police so anything goes i guess.. :lol: as much as u like my lights is the same i like red stripes on dark xr's but thats just my opinion.. :wink: i havent come accross anybody in person looking at my lights IN PERSON that dislikes them yet.. pudding stil tastes good! :wink: :lol: 8-) :D

well i was there on the weekend and i think they look s**t on all cars no matter wat colour they are!
like cars like mine that arnt lowered :lol: "looks at pulco" :wink: kiddn just stirrin! :lol:

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

EFFalcon wrote:
niko wrote:
add 50bux postage...sheesh

the add says $30 :P
(quote nelson "simpsons") "HA HA! $20 postage for mine.. from melbourne paid thur recieved mon...

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA MkII XT Wagon

NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
Pulco wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
Rapier wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:

like cars like mine that arnt lowered :lol: "looks at pulco" :wink: kiddn just stirrin! :lol:

my car is lowered, its on xr springs, i like my car to still be useable without scraping on s**t and also it would be a bit hard to tow a boat wiith superlow springs

Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Pulco wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
Pulco wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
Rapier wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:

my car is lowered, its on xr springs, i like my car to still be useable without scraping on s**t and also it would be a bit hard to tow a boat wiith superlow springs
im not a family man yet, so im not allowed a boat/caravans n stuff.. i didnt noice ur car was lowered... cos im so use to seeing my car dumped on superlows n ultra lows lol :lol: :wink: im a bit more careful over speed humps n driveways than ur average motorist.. :lol:

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:07 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

The std ef lights look better.

Why waste your time and money on these when they arn't even legal.

Hope they bring out ones like the Ba style set with the round lights inside.

Whats the idea with clear anyway, is it so people don't know if your coming or going.
Yuk look pink when light is on just shows how gay they are.

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

All you would need to do, is slap two red reflectors on the rear of your car somewhere.

Take a look at the Lexus 4wd's. And also the VX Commodore, integrate it into your rear bar somewhere.

They look alright. I think i'd stick to EF Tail lights though.

Cheers

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: TS40

VIC, Australia

same topic...

http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27040

Was - 2001 AUIII Ford Falcon Forte
Genuine T2 TS50 bodykit, 18" BF Cobras, Boge and Eibach Suspension and Complete AU2 Fairmont Ghia Interior

Now - 2012 FG Mk2 Ford Falcon XR6
Swift Green,6 Speed Auto, Stock... and a Fuel Card :)

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

pkr wrote:
The std ef lights look better.

Why waste your time and money on these when they arn't even legal.

Hope they bring out ones like the Ba style set with the round lights inside.

Whats the idea with clear anyway, is it so people don't know if your coming or going.
Yuk look pink when light is on just shows how gay they are.

*when u say they std ones look better i think u mean "more 90s" :lol:
*cops usualy dont waste there time on such a small indescrepance..
*u mean the "ricy" ones for the ba"? (BARF!)
*CLEAR= MODERN as in 1st point lol :lol: (is also the reason people do clear indicators on the side of there cars) (IE-looks better!)

*pink look can be soo easily changed with a different globe! but u make that out to be a permanent look "the pink lights" :lol: :wink: 8-)

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next