Fordmods Logo

the Tickford_6 intakes..update..fitted to my car..group buy 

Page 12 of 22 [ 323 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Happy wrote:
ok enough with the macho flaming from everyone!

tick4d_xr6 - I sympathise with you that at your age this money is a lot of stacking shelves but either way your comments are not helping.

Tickford_6 - You logged into FordMods on the 21st of Sept, do the right thing and let these people know what the latest news is!
Your right Happy, i was just sticking by tick4d_xr6 trying to at least get some answers for him.....

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

I understand the frustration people who have paid money are feeling. We are not going to lock this thread as it is their right to ask for updates. BUT everyone needs to calm down, don't let this escalate into something regretable!

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

Venting frustration is one thing but there are more constructive ways to go about this. If you (noisy) keep ranting on and on the mods may end up having to lock this thread which is going to make it harder for everyone to keep up with what is going on.

Surely someone had the common sense to get at least a phone number before handing over $200?

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

stockstandard wrote:
Venting frustration is one thing but there are more constructive ways to go about this. If you (noisy) keep ranting on and on the mods may end up having to lock this thread which is going to make it harder for everyone to keep up with what is going on.

Surely someone had the common sense to get at least a phone number before handing over $200?
And how do you suggest for the people like tick4d_xr6 that want answers, you tell us in a constructive way how they find out where the money or goods are? all you people saying "there are more constructive ways" well come on let people like tick4d_xr6 know what these wonderful ideas are......

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

How about discussing some course of action that the people involved are going to take. Somebody must have got some contact details so start there. If not, find out who knows him and get in touch. If you have exhausted all means of contact and if its important enough to you then file a police report.

Making unfounded claims as to what is or is not happening simply doesnt get anyone anywhere. Yes it has been a long time, and yes he should have got back to you, and yes things are not looking good at the moment, but sitting behind a keyboard sledging him is not achieving anything.

Im going to stay out of this now because I really dont have anything to do with it. I think this is a matter between those actually involved in the group buy. I can only suggest you guys all get together and work out what your going to do.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:04 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Au XR6 VCT

NSW, Australia

This is true i'll stop b**ch but i'm still so p****d everyone trusted him he had a very high post count its not liked he joined and scammed everyone overnight. I may be getting ahead of myself they may turn up but it might not be a scam. Noisy i love you man thanks for stickin up for me bro. I hope tickford 6 comes to his senses and does something, anything! if the moderaters could find out all the people thatl ived in townsville that would be handy. How many people still haven't got theirs is there just a couple or more?

Go the mighty blue oval!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

bradley heath mcgrath
(tickford 6)
you should really give these guys an up date

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

tick4d_xr6 wrote:
if the moderaters could find out all the people thatl ived in townsville that would be handy

That we can do. Everyone on the site has access to the member list, which can be sorted by location.

http://www.fordmods.com/forums/memberli ... start=1000

That page and the 5 pages following it are all members who have registered their location as being Townsville.

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

4.9 EF Futura wrote:
tick4d_xr6 wrote:
if the moderaters could find out all the people thatl ived in townsville that would be handy

That we can do. Everyone on the site has access to the member list, which can be sorted by location.

http://www.fordmods.com/forums/memberli ... start=1000

That page and the 5 pages following it are all members who have registered their location as being Townsville.

Have fun in sorting thru that :P only 567pages and no location selection :P ...brad(waggin) hows bout a drop down with the current entered locations ;)

and all this is providing a valid location is entered but its something i spose

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:48 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: falcon

VIC, Australia

im still waiting for mine.
just wondering who else is waiting???
get some numbers happening...

cheers

dave

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

ef biff wrote:
im still waiting for mine.
just wondering who else is waiting???
get some numbers happening...

cheers

dave

im also a waiting just arent as fussed about waiting longer as some

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

Big Kev wrote:

Have fun in sorting thru that :P only 567pages and no location selection :P ...brad(waggin) hows bout a drop down with the current entered locations ;)

The list has been sorted by location in descending order and the link will take you straight to the start of the "townsville section" - see the drop down boxes at the top of the page.

Just providing what tick4d_xr6 had asked for....

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

4.9 EF Futura wrote:
Big Kev wrote:

The list has been sorted by location in descending order and the link will take you straight to the start of the "townsville section" - see the drop down boxes at the top of the page.

Just providing what tick4d_xr6 had asked for....

ah s**t did too mate sorry for that...might have bumped enter or something when sort was highlighted....cause i didnt have townsville locations but after re-checking I see...nice of u to do...would have taken a lil while to get up.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

80crm wrote:
This is only a suggestion, but Nicco is in Townsville and I believe he knows Brad (Tickford_6) personally. How closely I am not sure. Other area's to look for Brad may be on the QLD Street Scene site http://www.qldstreetscene.com
Overall I'm not going to protect him or put him down for the delay in providing people their intakes. I'm sure the FAGs are looking in to the matter to protect their members.

lol, dont bring me into this ya bastard!! :P

but seriously, no, i havent met brad before. So i am not of any help, and i dont know if he is on QSS either

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 26 images

Ride: '97 EL XR6

QLD, Australia

^^^ Meh, I'm only try to help since your the most active person from Townsville. Maybe you should become a paid P.I for FM to find out what's happening? Members can donate cash or parts for your car in return :?

LOL

Sort by  
 Page 12 of 22  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next