Fordmods Logo

the Tickford_6 intakes..update..fitted to my car..group buy 

Page 14 of 22 [ 323 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:30 pm 
Parts Gopher

WA, Australia

Ford Babi Gurl wrote:
80crm wrote:
Settle down mate. Kev isn't pushing you and especially noisuf. They have been here for a long time and know more than you do on here.
Kev is just being more calm and level headed while trying to give Brad (Tickford_6) a chance to explain what is happening. Complaining continuously isn't going to help.
Also the person that should take special note of cooling it is yourself on here. Start posting some thing more constructive in sorting out this situation, instead of calling Kev an "ediot".

Walker wrote:
Settle man, Kev isn't provoking anyone, he's trying to calm the situation.
I understand you're p****d off, i would be too, but it wont get you anywhere, if anything he'll put you last inline so cool it.

To be honest these group buys can be good, but in this case it turned out bad... I don't like to see anyone get ripped off, a***hole who rip people need to be taught a lesson in my book, but you need to cool it and be patient... He could have a very valid reason so give him time to reply.

If he doesn't reply within the week i'll do all i can to contact him for you.

Cheers guys glad everyone else can see im not trying to provoke anyone...id like this situation resolved just as quickly as anyone else...im just not as worried about the timeframe..and easily understand why anyone would get ticked...just no point in being immature and carrying on like a child....i normally say chat with brad every now and then on msn and havent seen him online for a lil while where normally everytime i logged in he was online....he has a partner and would have recently receieved a nice tax return so maybe he's just taken a lil well earned r&r hence why we havent heard from him for a few weeks...he normally posted on here at least every 2 days...who knows maybe something bad has happebned to him or close family etc...i know patience sucks but wont u feel like a piece of s**t if ya keep raggin n him and found out he was in hospital or something...maybe one of the locals could look him up and give him a call...otherwise I'll try n track him down when im back in canberra in 2 weeks..im also on a lil break with the misses...enjoying perths wartmer climate :P and nice of you to offer ya services Walker.

Sorry the above was Big Kev didnt realise the misses logged in when I went for a wander.

Caution Frequently Sideways

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

Ford Babi Gurl wrote:
Cheers guys glad everyone else can see im not trying to provoke anyone...id like this situation resolved just as quickly as anyone else...im just not as worried about the timeframe..and easily understand why anyone would get ticked...just no point in being immature and carrying on like a child....i normally say chat with brad every now and then on msn and havent seen him online for a lil while where normally everytime i logged in he was online....he has a partner and would have recently receieved a nice tax return so maybe he's just taken a lil well earned r&r hence why we havent heard from him for a few weeks...he normally posted on here at least every 2 days...who knows maybe something bad has happebned to him or close family etc...i know patience sucks but wont u feel like a piece of s**t if ya keep raggin n him and found out he was in hospital or something...maybe one of the locals could look him up and give him a call...otherwise I'll try n track him down when im back in canberra in 2 weeks..im also on a lil break with the misses...enjoying perths wartmer climate :P and nice of you to offer ya services Walker.

The other day i checked and he had logged onto the forums on the 25th so its safe to say he has read this thread and had opportunity to reply.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:32 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Yeah that's what bothers me, he has logged on well after complaints were made and never posted a reply here... He's making himself look bad!
Just relax guys, we'll see what we can find out.

Edit: Could all the guys who have payed and haven't received please send me a PM, and no need to put PM sent or any replies here.
I want to know exactly who is owed here.

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Thanks for the PM's guys, there probably isn't a whole lot we can do but we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it.

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

just code it up so that when he logs in it redirects him to a page that says.. "what's going on?" hehehe

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

AdamN wrote:
just code it up so that when he logs in it redirects him to a page that says.. "what's going on?" hehehe

well im sure when he logs in hes gonna get IE poppin up a window saying you have new private message or if its XP SP2 the windows popup blocked anyways but yeh...

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

The popup thing for private messages doesn't work in firefox either.. hehehe

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

AdamN wrote:

It would have a think to notify u of popups tho wouldnt it or be able to disable that function ?

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
AdamN wrote:

It would have a think to notify u of popups tho wouldnt it or be able to disable that function ?

Depends how you have it setup I guess. The default in IE is to notify the user, the default in Firefox is to notify the user the first time a popup is blocked and then to not notify them anymore.

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

I am sure he knows people want to talk to him regardless as to what browser he uses.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

stockstandard wrote:
I am sure he knows people want to talk to him regardless as to what browser he uses.

no doubt :P .. dont get an 11 page thread for nothing :) lotta unhappy bodies.

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

VIC, Australia

I guess it's too late to put and order in ? :P

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

Damo wrote:
I guess it's too late to put and order in ? :P

smart a*** lol

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

bl guys hope u get it sorted........

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

Just wondering if this has been sorted out yet? I see he logged on a week ago, anyon got an PM's back from him?

Sort by  
 Page 14 of 22  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next