Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Power: 482 rwkw

NSW, Australia

The silence is deafening...

As in ZOOM 126 edition
331 Dart block,3.25/ 4340 steel crank, Oliver rods,TFS ported track heat heads, TFS track heat inlet Twin SC61 turbo's
Project 1UZ-EF has started.. S475 Turbo 4.0 V8 Mustang Celica.....

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

i think ebs got owned :P

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:36 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BA XR6 TURBO

NSW, Australia

Dansedgli wrote:
f**k you are a wanker.

I think between me, ebs and graham we have more knowledge on this subject that you can poke a stick at, but I dont see why after going through the learning process ourselves we should serve everything up on a silver platter for someone too lazy to type a few letters into the search engine and read for an hour to two.

Maybe if searching is too hard then a turbo conversion is beyond you?

quite frankly mate im over you so dont expect a little b**ch fight, go find someone else

I will forget about helping anybody ever again on this site, because I got misinformed.. all this time ive been helping and that I thought this site was for that... thought this site was to share, help, inform and instruct, but you have fixed that wrong idea up for me

Dansedgli wrote:
dont see why after going through the learning process ourselves we should serve everything up on a silver platter for someone

and you call me a wanker ya s**t

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:45 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: eb falcon

SA, Australia

Southy wrote:

why do you think that, obiously he learnt something from our links to previous posts... AND, it is no longer necessary for me to sit here and spend half an hour typing up already written info on this subject...

DO YOU think that i dont have answers for him??? obviously you also arent a regular on here, or noticed any of my previous posts... i know the ins and outs of all of it, hence why my setup has proen so successful, and is the most custom fabricated turbo 6 on here...

EB 4L, 8.4:1, R154, GT4202r, 4in exhaust, Greenslade Engineering exhaust manifold, plenum chamber, 90mm throttle, Garrett W2A cooler, Surecam custom, autronic SM4, Bosch 120lb, Crane HI-6, LX-92, LM-1, Turbosmart Reg, 2x bosch 044, turbosmart 48 gate. 470kw+ @ 18PSI

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:49 am 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

EBXR8380 wrote:
The silence is deafening...

haha, looks like he's found the answers he needed???

EB 4L, 8.4:1, R154, GT4202r, 4in exhaust, Greenslade Engineering exhaust manifold, plenum chamber, 90mm throttle, Garrett W2A cooler, Surecam custom, autronic SM4, Bosch 120lb, Crane HI-6, LX-92, LM-1, Turbosmart Reg, 2x bosch 044, turbosmart 48 gate. 470kw+ @ 18PSI

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

ebs_4l wrote:
Southy wrote:

why do you think that, obiously he learnt something from our links to previous posts... AND, it is no longer necessary for me to sit here and spend half an hour typing up already written info on this subject...

DO YOU think that i dont have answers for him??? obviously you also arent a regular on here, or noticed any of my previous posts... i know the ins and outs of all of it, hence why my setup has proen so successful, and is the most custom fabricated turbo 6 on here...

i ment eb_guy you fool! ptttttf im as regular as they come 8-)

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

LOL, thats cool..... you are my friend

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BA XR6 TURBO

NSW, Australia

u really are a tool ebs and I refuse to waste time with you, its because of people like u on here that others get sick of looking at the site

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

I dont know about everyone else but its people like you that keep me away.

I come here for the tech info from ebs and Graham. Its good stuff, they know what they are on about.

Its unfortunate that people as arrogant and as ungrateful as you still get to benefit from it all.

Had any luck searching? It seems someone else has done all the hard work finding the info, now you just have to read it.

Let us know when your turbo conversion is finished so we can admire your progress.

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

"I'll handle this. I think what Garfunkle here is trying to say is that you should all take a second, think seriously about what's really bothering you, and then have a big group unbunching of your panties.", Dr. Kelso

As far as I see it, eb_guy got pointed in the right direction to find the answers to his questions and there is now a sticky that will hopefully save ebs, Dan, Graham and others a bit of time. b**ch aside this has been a productive thread :D

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:02 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

QLD, Australia

stockstandard wrote:
"I'll handle this. I think what Garfunkle here is trying to say is that you should all take a second, think seriously about what's really bothering you, and then have a big group unbunching of your panties.", Dr. Kelso

As far as I see it, eb_guy got pointed in the right direction to find the answers to his questions and there is now a sticky that will hopefully save ebs, Dan, Graham and others a bit of time. b**ch aside this has been a productive thread :D

HAHAHAHAHA i f**k love that show not to many people watch it, one of the funniest shows going round hahahaha man u have no idea how hard im laughing right now ,pure gold!!!

Piss On Holden!!!!
EF Fairmont argon silver, ultralows,koni adjustables,pioneer stereo, 19 inch vault kaotiks,

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

eb_guy888 wrote:
u really are a tool ebs

ok, fair enough, i can deal with that, i will continue to help others on here with any tech info i can provide, hopefully they will be a little less abusive about it...

one more question, did you, or did you not find all the info you could ever need already posted in the threads that have been listed?? remember, i have offered to answer any remaining questions you may have, ill give advise if you need it, the offer is still there...

as for people like me making others not want to look at this site, how do you explain the 4600 odd views of my too much boost thread?? its 10 pages worth.. someone obviously thinks my stuff is worth reading

and im putting my knowledge to good use, i am producing turbo parts so that others on here can also benefit from what ive learnt, and what i am able to make

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FPV BF MKII F6

QLD, Australia

come on guys people come here to learn thing dont jump down their f**k throat when they ask a question

OBS35N is gooonnnneeee.
Gone for good..... Damn fence posts!!!!!

OBS35N #2 (XXF6XX) just bought, bring it on

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:52 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: VZ SS 6Ltr ute, Honda VFR800

VIC, Australia

Hey can some lock this page before some flys across the country to f**k someone up!!!

bUT YES I do agree this question does get answered alot!!! "what else do i need to finish it off"

My Cars
2006 VZ SS cammed 6Ltr ute 295rwkW
2004 BA XR6T - 290rwkW 12.5@113mph ( SOLD )
1996 EFII Fairmont - 130rwkW 15.5@91mph ( SOLD )

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2