Intermittent ICC unresponsive 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Intermittent ICC unresponsive
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 2003 BA Falcon XT

QLD, Australia

Hey everyone!

First post her, picked up my 03' BA falcon XT on the weekend and it's all in pretty good condition with only a few niggling issues. However my main concern is the ICC. the car has an aftermarket stereo that's been installed by an audio guy underneath the existing cluster. Which means the factory stereo and controls etc remain.
The screen sometimes turns on, other times it won't turn on for 2-3 minutes then it will be fine for half an hour then do it again. This morning it was working fine then all of a sudden, none of the air vent buttons or rear demister would work. The aircon controls work (ie; fan speed and temp) but it won't change any of the vents or turn the AC off. Then it will have a spaz and suddenly work again.

Other times the screen just stays blank with nothing lighting up regardless of what's being pressed. Turning the car off and on sometimes fixes the issue, sometimes it doesn't. I've read up on forums about reverse lights and fuses etc but they all seem to be fine. However, regardless of the screen, the fan control and temp control still work. But the vents won't change unless it's lit up. The clock also keeps track of time fine, so im stumped!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]