Ford Territory 2015 no indicators 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Ford Territory 2015 no indicators
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:51 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford Territory 2015

WA, Australia

Hi All,

I had a quick search but have been unable to find any solutions to my problem and hoping someone might have dealt with this before.

My right hand and left hand indicators are no longer working on the exterior. It is flashing up on the dash as bulb failure and the indicators are blinking very fast on the dash, however i have checked all bulbs with a multi-meter and none of them are blown. I have checked the two fuses (1 and 17) under the dash and both are good.

Are there any relays i should be checking, or has anyone got any ideas on what to check next?

Appreciate any help!

Post subject: Re: Ford Territory 2015 no indicators
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:40 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

Xtraman wrote:
Hi All,

I had a quick search but have been unable to find any solutions to my problem and hoping someone might have dealt with this before.

My right hand and left hand indicators are no longer working on the exterior. It is flashing up on the dash as bulb failure and the indicators are blinking very fast on the dash, however i have checked all bulbs with a multi-meter and none of them are blown. I have checked the two fuses (1 and 17) under the dash and both are good.

Are there any relays i should be checking, or has anyone got any ideas on what to check next?

Appreciate any help!

Hi, sorry for the late reply back.

from what i understand the flash rate for the indicators is determined by the cluster so there are no longer any relays as per earlier models ie 'E' series/AU. if the globes are fine, have you checked the connections at cluster for full connection? [make sure they are fully seated]. did you also use the multimeter to make sure there was some voltage at the indicators - one lead to body & other to the power cable [no idea which off hand] & that the earth had continuity?.

Post subject: Re: Ford Territory 2015 no indicators
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:25 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

NSW, Australia

There may be loose or damaged wires somewhere in the circuit affecting the indicators. This can be more difficult to diagnose, but you can visually inspect the wiring around the strobe relay, hazard switch, and indicator bulb for any obvious damage or loose connections. Any nonsense? If you are comfortable with electrical work, you can use a multimeter to test the continuity of the wiring.
bitlife

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]