Fordmods Logo

AU1FORTE50, BUILD UP 

Page 4 of 17 [ 249 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

Post subject: Re: MATTS AU SERIES ONE FALCON, BUILD UP
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FORD FALCON AU SRIES1

QLD, Australia

wel updte time

exterior mods have been put on hold due to my back gear box mount blowing out oil and rubber every where, so being replaced on weekend.

have made desicion to replace the back end of the gear box where the tail shaft connects in so it wont be a PROBLEM FOR AT LEAST A FEW MOTNHS TILL I SWAP THE GEAR BOX from the series 1 au ex cop car and the lsd as well,

will post pics of mount and stuff when it comes out

and any one in brissy side need stuff done to there cars let me no as my mate is looking for work as well, and etc cash cheers matt

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

well guys a major update,

wensday night i have had a accident in my car and have both bent the left hand side rims, stuffed the whole front suspension, raidiator, grill, condenser, exsorbers, the front suports bars, stuffed no doubt my front shocks as well, was very lucky not to have damaged my auto, or my diff or tail shaft

i took out a small pole saying keep left on a small island, the hight of the island is like 150 mms and have blown and slight bend in bothe left hand side rims grr

repairs will cost me under 2 grand to fix, my mate is fixing it up for me sat night so unfourntaly im rolling on 15 inch mags for a while till i get my small dent in bothe rims re rolled and fixed

so all modding has gone out the door for very long time cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

he are couple of pics i got of damage

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:32 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 96 efII xr6

QLD, Australia

bummer on the damage mate .hope you get it sorted .
got rid of the pix .last time i try to show something

Last edited by 95frd on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

yeh all getting sorted, gotta do rest of it on weekend, other half to be fixed, lower and top controll arms, steering rack and steering knuckles and the list goes on, lucky it wasnt lowerd or i would of wiped out my sump, auto box, tail shaft and diff and i would of sold it off the parts,

anyways, s3 front change soon and ts50 front bumper from guy in peaks crossing 300 bucks, he adverties in the trading post as well,

mag side of things, i shall be putting them 2 good ones away and eventually same some pennysand get another 2 or the set from borwnsplains wreckers for 900 bucks with a slight chrome comming off on one edge of one mag, other 3 are in perfect nick,

ANY ONE IN BROWNSPLAINS AREA OR A FAR AS BRISBANE, NEED ANY WORK DONE TO THERE CAR, GUY AT BROWNSPLAINS WRECKERS IS A QUALIFED, SMASH AND PANAL BEATER ALSO MECHANIC AS WELL, HE IS LOOKING FOR WORK AFTER HOURS FROM WORKING AT THE WRECKERS AT BROWNSPLAINS, SO IF ANY ONE NEEDS HELP URGENT HE WORKS AT NIGHT TO MIDNIGHT AS WELL,

LET ME NO OR SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET HIM TO CONTACT YOU ASAP CHEERS

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: xc wag's, tnklane wag's

QLD, Australia

Pitty about the prang, but brings forth a front end update, sounds good.

If your mate can spray etc. I may be up for a little work depending what it's worth.

Signature removed by moderator.signature must not exceed 120x500 pixles

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

yeh my mate is a qualified panal beater and smash repair and a spray painter by trade, he used to work from ftg auto salvage

well next sunday i pick up my ts50 front bumper and a s2 bonnet and getting it sprayed for cheap as chips.

then sort out my mag situation,

cheers,

if u want him to have a lookt at ya car for ya very soon he is selling his monster xr6 el tickford engine and gear box i think as well, trust me after he takes u for drive in it u will be s**t ur self.

he also can get a hold of heaps and heaps of e series xr parts etc, cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

any one after body kits in queensland theres a guy out past willow bank making kts for all fords etc where im getting my ts50 front bumper from 350 bucks and my bonnet for 40 bucks from another wreckers,

so if everything goes to plan should have it fitted on on next couple of weeks and the car with a respray to it for cheapy

then sort out my mag situation wreckers has the same mags as mine so ill have there 4 plus my 2 good ones as spares

so next couple of weeks kit and the mags will be fnishes and will look the gods,

then engine mods can start to occur, am gonna get an engine built to the same specks as his engine, i tell u is a beast,

cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR6, EA Brock Falcon

VIC, Australia

cars looking very aggressive mate looks great.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

thats not my car , mods please delte it off,

thats ome one else cars they decided on posting up so please get rid off , i just had a accdent in my car,

disgrad those pics cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

well sunday im picking up my bonnet and ts50 front bumper, then next couple of weeks ill sort out the car paint situation and get it a full respray. then get some driving lights hooked up to the front bumper and my door moulds painted as well, will repaint the mirrors and the black plastic where the wipers are,

so the car will be looking good agian and also s2 tail lights as well,

that the exterior finsihed, and also get my 4 mags from the wreckers as well as they have 4 the same so 4 on my car and 2 as spare, the advanti racing ones,

then to do the xr interior conversion

also, my mates el tickford engine is up for sale very soon as he is building another one he wants bout a grand or more for it as it makes nearly 200 rwks, has done some craymodding to it, its the rev limter in seconds and yes i can vouge for this engine as i have been in the car wif him and it flies, so will post pics off it and also if u want to see it in action before u considering buying it i can get him to arrange a wekend for it cheers or ill get some videos cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

lol im at tafe bored atm studying to be a bolier maker currently 3rd year and 3 modules left to go cheers, this week at a mates place organsing to have his slr 5000 torana going, currently running a 308 but he is getting rid of it either injectod 5 litre v8 or a 454 big block wtih a super charger and a stroker kit for it will get pics of it on the weekend, sunday picking up my bonnet and bumper and bout 2 weeks send it in for a respray for nuffin hopefully through my mate so it will look good then 18s go back on then i cant start the interior conversion cheers will post updates when i get the bonnet and bumper either tommoro or sunday cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

any one after body kits for au up maybe e series, there is a guy in peaks crossing in yamanto in brisbane who currently makes them, my front bumper came out beautfully will post pics of it tommoro or tonight cheers, he also does the boss bonnet bulge as well etc , his number is 0754672086 cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

thanks, yeh had a bit of a misfourtune with the accident i had, this is main reason i pushed to get my bumper and bonnet to get my car painted or a repaint, regarding the wiper plastic was gonna take it off and paint it black same with all the rubber around the doors as well, will be getting some s2 tail lights soon a s well, then i get the mags from wreckers, same ones i stuffed on the car and my 2 other good ones as spares,

then after i finish tafe ill lower her prob and inch or more, the she weill look tuff, lol sounds tough i had one comment from a guy, he said that my car sounds like a v8 and i said nope it not a v8 mate is a six lollol

will be meshing the bumper and fitting it tonight and ill take pics, now the bumper is in primer and the bonnet is white, so dnt want no sarcasm, saying looks s**t, embarrsing, reason why im doing it cause ive sold my slopped bonnet for money, and next couple of weeks she goes in for paint yay

yes i have a vagina!

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

well guys here is some pics of my car, with the kit and finally the wreckers advanti volts on the car and there 2 have 245 tyers on them so they on back and my 235 on the front , will be painted soon, gotta pay my mother off for the mags cheers

yes i have a vagina!

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 17  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next