bry's swb patrol. 

Page 4 of 8 [ 116 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post subject: Re: bry's swb patrol mavrick rebuild
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

Just payed for this
So now I just need a door and bushes and its pretty well all here.

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Post subject: Re: bry's swb patrol rebuild
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Which door do you need?

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Matt_jew wrote:
Which door do you need?

Drivers door. I have one but where the bottom hinge goes is rusted out. I thought about fixing it with the mig but id rather a straight bolt on no s**t door

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

So now ive scored a steering wheel,snorkel and a damaged drivers door to repair where the bottom hinge bolts up
Price: 0 :)
I swapped a spare drivers front gaurd for it all.
I couldve bought 4 33 inch maxxis big horns for 450 with alloys but my credit card only needs 1 more payment before its completly gone so id rather finish that off.

BF XR6

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Buying a spare shorty now "rolls eyes into back of head" went my mate halves because everything I need is there and everything he needs is there. Im just spewing I payed 220 to buy and post that other tail shaft.
But I now get sliding rear windows, rear seat, , head lights, bullbar, 2inch lift, drivers door, 31s and good arms with good bushes

BF XR6

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

nothing new, been doing extra shifts and cant really do anything to the patrol until the new spare arrives on thursday, aparently the interior is better, doors are the correct colour and all the bushes are good so i cant assemble this car until it arrives, but it will hopefully all happen over a weekend and then ill be ready to iron out the little bugs and get rego by tax time.

if anyones after gq parts just let me know im selling a few panels and a full set of lwb seats that just need a little clean,plus other bits. even have the rear 7 seater if anyones after it.

BF XR6

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: 2007

NSW, Australia

What is the cluster Perspex like? If no scratches how much for the cluster?

BF Fairmont Ghia Series II update.
GQ XR6T ghia patrol.

,======o00o
//__|__|_,\_____\,___
|_/--\'_|'__|_/--\_[]IIII[]
_( o ) )_____( o ) )=o=) )__

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Im interested in a couple of rear cargo area doors Bry.
Only need the window frames for what Im thinking , doesn't matter if the lower part of the door is mashed.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

twase wrote:
What is the cluster Perspex like? If no scratches how much for the cluster?

I have quite a few of these but ill have to check condition

BF XR6

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Matt_jew wrote:
Im interested in a couple of rear cargo area doors Bry.
Only need the window frames for what Im thinking , doesn't matter if the lower part of the door is mashed.

The rear barn doors? Ill have 2 sets next week. I know the 1 set I have now has rust in the corner of the right hand door window but its only pretty much lifted the paint it hasent made a hole yet.

BF XR6

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Did a bit today, got the front diff sitting in on stock springs. Turns out the front bushes were ok.
Put most of the dash back in and front carpet and cleaned the outside where the rear windows go.
The key never came with the body and these barrels are known to be stuffed and im running different doors so ill be buying all that brand new off ebay. Need a brand new radiator aswell. Hopefully it will be ready for rego in a month

Twase: I have 2 clusters atm but they both have some marks on the face. Might clean them and take a further look for you later but for now I think they are no good for what you want.

BF XR6

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: 2007

NSW, Australia

Thanks for looking, if they turn out to be ok let me know what you want for them.

BF Fairmont Ghia Series II update.
GQ XR6T ghia patrol.

,======o00o
//__|__|_,\_____\,___
|_/--\'_|'__|_/--\_[]IIII[]
_( o ) )_____( o ) )=o=) )__

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Spare swb arrives today :)
I have to wait until sunday to head out to my mums and transfer rear side windows, doors and seats onto my car as im working the next 3days

BF XR6

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Turns out theres a 1 inch body lift and some rusty form of lifted king springs. So hopefully they are 2 inch springs so ive got 3 inches of lift all up. Should be ok with 33inch tyres to get me started.
All I need to do is fit rear diff, Suspension, motor/box, rear bar and tidy the interior. Unfortunately I was told the passenger side panels were the same colour but that wasnt the case. Doednt matter because ill have this car running and rego'd for about 2 grand from start to finish

BF XR6

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Things ive found to be replaced/looked at so far are a brand new radiator. I have 2 that look very ordinary. 170 sees a 3 core sent my way.
My engines ignition timing. It starts but backfires and runs terrible. Looks like the dizzy was slapped in and tightened.
Looks like I have 2 completly different carbys. Or the sensors have different wiring connectors.

All the plastics in the interior have been cleaned.
I did a part number check and it turns out that the king springs I have are 2 inch lifted ones.
More assembly to be done on thursday.

BF XR6

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 8  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next