Fordmods Logo

BRY40L 

Page 69 of 76 [ 1140 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

Post subject: Re: **BRY40L's dunga el pos!**
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

TROYMAN wrote:
bry40l wrote:
REW93N wrote:
That EA is SO mint.

Too bad it's the crappy 3sp A.

Would also like the point out my post tally... 8-)

That is the only thing I could see wrong with it lol. But arent they a c4 trans? Better to build for boost than a btr

lol no...
they are a btr 40, same box as the xf also used in the old sigma and a few others.
similar to the btr35 that was used in the early x series and valiants..
week as piss if used in a performance aplication.....

Yeah ended up finding that out, I figured the ea was such a s**t it wouldnt of had a c4. Lol
Got a new job yesterday, get the same weekly pay but I only work 7 days a fortenite instead of 12 days of split shifts, so pretty happy bout that. its in.a patrol car for snp but im contracted to them again from a different company

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

have decided on buying a fairmont ghia for $500 missing the rad suport and has a blown head gasket(LOL as usual)leather seats are in fair condition, have slightly cracked but not ripped to bits if anyone wants it? also auto trans which i wont need, it has good doors and s**t, if anyone needs parts let me know. ill be keeping door trims ticky head and 3.45 lsd so far and will work out what else i need. it also has the double din stezza

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Futura DUH

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
have decided on buying a fairmont ghia for $500 missing the rad suport and has a blown head gasket(LOL as usual)leather seats are in fair condition, have slightly cracked but not ripped to bits if anyone wants it? also auto trans which i wont need, it has good doors and s**t, if anyone needs parts let me know. ill be keeping door trims ticky head and 3.45 lsd so far and will work out what else i need. it also has the double din stezza

EL Ghia? If so, can you give me a price on the door and body moulds with the chrome insert?
I am also chasing carpeted kick panels and front door pockets with lights.

Cheers.

1996 EF Futura factory manual
Fully rebuilt engine,Decked, Honed, Bored, Tolerences spot on, Wade 1673, Extractors, 2.5" zorst, 3" CAI, High flow filter, Exedy sports tuff clutch, Chiptorque tune.
Future Mods: A mortgage...

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

EFFUTURA4.05SP wrote:
bry40l wrote:

EL Ghia? If so, can you give me a price on the door and body moulds with the chrome insert?

Cheers.

ill get back to you on these parts when the car is in my backyard tommorrow.

also have an ef/el head up for grabs since i wont need it anymore. i have no idea what they are worth, i was thinking without rocker gear $50? it was reco'd 30.000kms ago, but will need a skim just to be sure on the surface area.

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Futura DUH

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
EFFUTURA4.05SP wrote:
bry40l wrote:

Cheers.

ill get back to you on these parts when the car is in my backyard tommorrow.

also have an ef/el head up for grabs since i wont need it anymore. i have no idea what they are worth, i was thinking without rocker gear $50? it was reco'd 30.000kms ago, but will need a skim just to be sure on the surface area.

f**k me, I wish you were selling it a couple of months ago, I had to fork out $600 for a reco head for the missus... :lol:

1996 EF Futura factory manual
Fully rebuilt engine,Decked, Honed, Bored, Tolerences spot on, Wade 1673, Extractors, 2.5" zorst, 3" CAI, High flow filter, Exedy sports tuff clutch, Chiptorque tune.
Future Mods: A mortgage...

Post subject: Re: **BRY40L's el-ghia-gli-xr build**
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Door moulds are in ok condition, im keeping the door trims, has carpeted kick panels, inbox me an offer on it all and anything else you want

BF XR6

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

the el gayer
Attachment:
427251_10151049297224144_838479813_n.jpg

its missing the whole front end like rad support/ rad/ bonnet bumper and gaurds, anyone keen on parts let me know what you want and what your offering to pay via inbox message

i already have dibs on the ticky head/ 3.45 lsd and door trims altho i have a spare set of rear ghia door trims in fairly good nick, need to get one front door trim done in the leather and fit the wood grain part off another door trim though as its a velour one missing the wood

BF XR6

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

im wondering if this car has speed sensitive steering is it worth fitting up to the gli or is it a waste of time? what is its purpose?

BF XR6

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: AU XR6

Power: 171 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Has any falcon ever had that?

9/98 AU1 XR6hp-about to retire from the road and be reborn on the race track.
86 ZL mint grandpa spec with premo sound and 150000km
07 TTG 60000km stock as, mods to come.
97 el futura about to be MOCKed

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

ebxr82nv wrote:
Has any falcon ever had that?

el ghias and gt's did

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

someone wants the double din stereo out of it so im wondering how will he get the code does he just need the vin number and to ring ford or is it a little more complex than that?

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

well my tax moneys come in, not sure weather to take the coon off the road for a while and work on it hardcore(rebuilt motor and install the new clutch port the ticky head. new brakes front shocks etc.) and buy a small s**t to run around in, or weather to just spend it doing these things to it whenever i get the time off work to do so. i found a bloke who does paint jobs external and inside the doors, same colour $1500. but my car needs some panel work first. it also seems that i hardly even care the moneys in my account, usually id be off spending it on ebay by now. maybe it will sit in my account for a few weeks before i do anything,

someone give me some ideas on what i should do with my money? paint job would be awesome :)

BF XR6

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

NSW, Australia

15$ and the vin ford will give you the code.
1500$ aye .
3 1500 hunges ago i bought..
$220 ebay alloy 52mm radiator
$60 extra coolant
$100 ebay radiator silicone hoses
$20 radiator hose t clamps
$120 pwr transmission cooler
$120 ebay front slotted drilled discs
$48 good pads
$240 braided brake lines all 5
theres a grand :wink:

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

NSW, Australia

also having owned 3 elfg with ssps and the effg without
i much prefeer the ssps.
i disliked it at first but now i miss it.
ssps conversion requires an elfg ecu and elfg ssps rack,
i have heard other e series ecus have it ,but i would go with a definate elfg ecu to be safe.

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

mystro wrote:
also having owned 3 elfg with ssps and the effg without
i much prefeer the ssps.
i disliked it at first but now i miss it.
ssps conversion requires an elfg ecu and elfg ssps rack,
i have heard other e series ecus have it ,but i would go with a definate elfg ecu to be safe.

well i thought if this car has the ssps it has the correct ecu, dont think ill bother because ive driven 3 ef/el falcons now without it and i cant complain really, maybe ill sell it all to someone else?
mystro wrote:
15$ and the vin ford will give you the code.
1500$ aye .
3 1500 hunges ago i bought..
$220 ebay alloy 52mm radiator
$60 extra coolant
$100 ebay radiator silicone hoses
$20 radiator hose t clamps
$120 pwr transmission cooler
$120 ebay front slotted drilled discs
$48 good pads
$240 braided brake lines all 5
theres a grand :wink:

not really keen on a alloy radiator, this engine stays very cool for an e series, braided brake lines maybe? slotted and drilled rotors/ pads/front springs and shocks would be good,

BF XR6

Sort by  
 Page 69 of 76  [ 1140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next