Fordmods Logo

Daniels EL XR6 build 

Page 31 of 40 [ 588 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 40  Next

Post subject: Re: Daniels EL XR6 build
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

ef_falcon_95 wrote:
thats some doof doof u have there . i got rid of my amps and sub. i was sick of it moving around,
now i have boot space lol

Yeah I know what you Im just driving around with one at the moment even one shakes the f*ck out of the car!!! Strong amp. And If I need boot space I just take em out..

Fairghia95 wrote:
wild-el wrote:
Fairghia95 wrote:
Ohhhh yehhhhh doof doof......thats gonna rock some windows and shake some number plates lol top s h i t man.im still waiting on a 2nd sub for mine and have to install my alpine deck cant wait but it wont happen till i sought out the rest of the car.......but your getting me eager now to do it after i saw yours.doh how many watts you pumpin out with those amps?

Hahaha shakes every thing alright!!! I'm f**k wrapped.... Not like seans but similar lol I'm only running the one big amp and that's a 300 watt rms mono block and the subs are only 150 watt each. Man does it pump!! I gotta show ya when your free!!

Tomorrow we are working so won't be able to make it with the car tomorrow lol. And Sunday is christmas so I doubt you would be working. Lol

yeh no prob. na im working xmas alright but only 10 hours, yeh unfotunatley im working right through and new years eve and day as well bloody nature of the job.luckily its all daysshift ,last year i got nights thats a pain.anyway when you want mate your more than welcome.

Hahaha yeah no worries mate I'll text ya and I'll let ya know.

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:20 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EL XR6

Power: 173 rwkw

VIC, Australia

You page is looking good dude! Where did you get the ford mods sticker?

EL XR6- 18'' BA XR8 wheels-King Springs-Pacemaker Extractors With a full 3'' exhaust threw..-High Compression pistons-Lumpy cam-Big valves-"head work"-3.45LSD-FPV short throw shifter-Fusion 1000w sub&fusion 350w amp
Next mod, Piggy backed computer and dyno tune! BA intake pipe

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

lukecd wrote:
You page is looking good dude! Where did you get the ford mods sticker?

Thanks man. I got the sticker off Sean (ausedwagon) his the Victorian fordmods cruise moderater.

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 am 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 22 images

Ride: NF Fairlane

VIC, Australia

Hows it goin,No progress of late? whats the new year bringing for your beast? we have to catch up soon ,cheers .

*NF FAIRLANE RIDING ON KING SPRING ULTRAS AND 20 INCH BSA CUSTOMS*
(Watching out for speed humps and steep driveways) ;-?

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Fairghia95 wrote:
Hows it goin,No progress of late? whats the new year bringing for your beast? we have to catch up soon ,cheers .

Hey Seb how you been mate? Yeah nar havnt done much to the car lately plus I've been away for abit lately and havnt had time to jump online. I've got afew little things lined up once I start making some better money but other then what I don't have I will most defiantly be fitting my sun roof in it soon so that should be fun :)

When do you want to test your subs?

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
Fairghia95 wrote:

Hey Seb how you been mate? Yeah nar havnt done much to the car lately plus I've been away for abit lately and havnt had time to jump online. I've got afew little things lined up once I start making some better money but other then what I don't have I will most defiantly be fitting my sun roof in it soon so that should be fun :)

When do you want to test your subs?

oh man you get me jel with that sunroof man,as for the subs mate up to you when your not doin nothing on sat or sundays come down to my work any time no prob whos around not like where goin in the sheds anyway so all cool.i already put them into a slim line box i had liyng around hope its good enough,had to modify it a bit but should be good,its budget build up lol so see how we go.hey by the way ive got and come and tint my windows as soon as i put a new reg in the window,i would luv to do it before all ford day, we have to work out a time,. anyway if your free on the weekend give us a buzz or text on my number that way i cant miss it.and you can come down if you want .to test the subs.

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:09 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Hows it goin ? where ya? trying to keep your thread alive, you comin to all ford day bro,im gonna have to give you a call,so you dont miss out on parking with us.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hey mate sorry havnt been on here in a while been flat out making money and slleping hahaha havnt even had any time to touch the car -.-

how have you been mate? i gotta come past see ya when your free. i didnt make the dead line had to pay my rego a day or 2 before the dead line and had bugger all money. plus misses smashed my car so not too happy with that but just looking at a new bonnet. will upload pics tomorrow :(

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
hey mate sorry havnt been on here in a while been flat out making money and slleping hahaha havnt even had any time to touch the car -.-

how have you been mate? i gotta come past see ya when your free. i didnt make the dead line had to pay my rego a day or 2 before the dead line and had bugger all money. plus misses smashed my car so not too happy with that but just looking at a new bonnet. will upload pics tomorrow :(

ouch shattered for that, any other damage other than bonnet?
but good to see you're alive and keeping the number one priority in check. (cash that is)
where abouts in altona are you? will have to catch up onetime as i'm gonna need advice on fitting my xr kit.
got the tint covered already though, 35% :D good nuff for me.

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

teeroy wrote:
wild-el wrote:

ouch shattered for that, any other damage other than bonnet?
but good to see you're alive and keeping the number one priority in check. (cash that is)
where abouts in altona are you? will have to catch up onetime as i'm gonna need advice on fitting my xr kit.
got the tint covered already though, 35% :D good nuff for me.

yeah mate still alive and kicking, nar only the bonnet has a cut in it and the top of my air box is rooted. just need another bonnet. o you got tint did ya?? how much you pay for it?? could of did it for a good price for ya lol and yeah if you neeed a hand with the kit let me know ill help ya. did you already get one?

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

haha ouch, least it ain't too bad.
yeah got 35% for $275, missus paid $200 of it so i'm happy.
picked up rear and side skirts, still in need of front, been sanding down, then gonna spray.
bits and pieces here and there i'm slowly getting shiet done, thread has a better insight.

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

HEYYYY hows it goin bud, fUk man you got me worried bro i was gonna give you a call tday but i thought il check the thread out first,sorry to hear about the car man as long as you and the missus are ok,car can be fixed yeh,spewin you didnt make it on time to park it with us at afd,but you can still come down,anyway mate good to hear from ya and hope to catch up soon.oh yeh need my windows done too would be good to do them this week im off work,anyway il see you soon,or give you a buzz ive got a heap to do on the car this week.flat out for now.

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hahahaha sorry for the delayed wait to upload some pics but heres afew pics of the bonnet my girlfriend so graciously hit -.-

but all well its just the bonnet so that will be sorted soon.

other mods to my car of late is just fitted a boot lid with out a spoiler. i dont know gives it kinda more sex appeal but maybe thats my eyes :wink:

changed my girlfriends tint to some metalic looking tint also tinted sebs fairlane (farighia) he seemes very pleased with the tint job.afew guys would of seen it at afd today..

some pics of the cars
my gfs au

sebs fairlane at the car wash

my car in the next wash bay

angle lights are to bright

and thats about it for the time beeing

i took my bike out for a ride today.heres afew snaps of the bike none of me riding at the moment...

2003 ktm 450sx with afew mods

cheers guys hope you enjoyed.

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EL XR6

NSW, Australia

Car looks good , shame about the damage ,
I'm in the middle of spraying my tickford kit, got a base coat on the side skirts , just needs a top coat of colour then clear ,
How'd you go with fitting the rear lip an front lip , what's involved ?
Take off both bumpers , drill holes for the bolts and sika flex it on ?

El XR6 Turbo
Dark Agents,Sunroof, bilstein shocks, 6000k HIDS, 329 mm slotted rotors, twin pot calipers , Climate Control, GarrettT04 turbo,log manifold, crow turbo cam, microtech lt10c, 42lb injectors , 044, surge tank , T56 , rebuilt bottom end , alloy plenum .

Aiming for 300 rwkw

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Thanks Corey, yeah ill be fixing that bonnet very soon mate. I hate looking at it like that.

You don't need to take off any bars man, to do the front just jack it up, drill Afew minor holes so the skirt doesn't crack when you put the screws in then use a heap of sikaflex and put Afew screws in it to help support it on there (obviously make sure it all lines up before screwing it in) then do the same to the rear and sides. It's all pretty easy when you think about it.

Sort by  
 Page 31 of 40  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 40  Next