darcy's envi turbo ute 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: darcy's envi turbo ute
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 2004 ba xr6t ute

WA, Australia

hey guys.
been on fordmods for about 6 months now so i thought its about time i show of my second love(only to my gf)

brought her early november 2010
2004 ba xr6t ute
4speed auto
59000kms
picked it up for 19000.

brought complete stock as the pictures show. over the last 10 months its been a slow mod process and i wanna make it look sleek and not like typical young blokes ride.

first thing to go was the roll bar and soft cover as it was a bit tattered.
having the bar off made it look lower. must be an allusion.

next came the aftermarket tail lights. they lasted a month till i tinted the factory ones. i found the dimples and lines in the factory light made it hard to get an even coverage after a few trys i got sick of them and tinted the aftermarket ones they look wicked IMO.

next i went through and debadged her and swapped the ford badges for xr ones i know a bit lame but they suit the theme im aimming for. (black green and silver)

my missus got me the custom plates for my birthday. believe it or not got more attention form the fuz with the plates then with my ps up and the turbo badges on it.

i eventually got sick of all my gear sliding around in the tub when i had a bit of lead foot and wanted to put something in there but i wanted it to be unique and being a green ute i thought.. why not grass. so 60 bucks later and a trip to bunnings she was ready to roll

next to go was the factory 17s after a few onths looking i found these super pursuit 19s on ebay and couldnt go past them

other little things i have done are 6x9 300w speakers in the back. ipod cord and ecu cover and fuse box cover.

as it stands today

i am hopeful the future hold some lower suspension...any advice on heighs on this would be awesome.
engine mods to 250-280kw at the rubber again advice would be sick.
and one last bit of wank.. fpv starter.

thanks for your time guys watch this space..

Post subject: Re: darcy's envi turbo ute
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: au falcon ute

WA, Australia

Looks bloody nice mate,you have definitely achieved your goal and the wheels suit it very well. Only criticism is that it needs to be a tad lower lol. Should join up over at perthfalcons too mate

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]