04 ba xt ford falcon heater mixer shaft single zone 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: 04 ba xt ford falcon heater mixer shaft single zone
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:56 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: ford falcon

NSW, Australia

hello all have a problem with my heater in my ba xt air con works good can change the air flow using the different buttons ,just doesn't blow hot air ,,ok doesn't look like it has a heater tap as theres nothing in the workshop manual to say any thing about it .the previous ef, el, early au,s had a tap under inlet man but the ba use the mixer shaft controlled by the him it sounds ok can hear it operating but no hot air ,,any way is there any one in western Sydney pref blacktown area who can take the dash out and replace the the shaft I realy don't want to take it to ford as they are a bit $ thanks any info would be great

Post subject: Re: 04 ba xt ford falcon heater mixer shaft single zone
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:14 pm 
Technical Contributor

NSW, Australia

check from under glovebox across the outer face of him if white drive connecting link has backed partially out which disconnects it from air mix shaft - however the air mix shaft breaking is the norm.

console - entire intrument etc has to be removed then shaft, AC does NOT have to be touched - reassemble and run self test with scan tool to align is what your paying for -approx 5hrs - suggest you enquire with repco or contact NRMA for one of their workshops in area - don't expect much change out of $1000.oo have you rang Ford for a quote.... maybe peter warren smithfield

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]