Fordmods Logo

BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring 

 

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

 
 Post subject: Re: BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:42 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Online
User avatar

Posts: 3733

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '03 BA Wagooon & EB Wagooon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
easier over here to grab a specific dual zone here ........... singles are a 'bit' harder to find [believe from XR's?].


Yeah but I don't want dual zone. I would if I had another reason to pull the dash and swap out the HIM, but I'm the only person in that car generally anyway so I don't need dual zone.



no problamo :mrgreen:


but i gotta pull the dash anyway to change the colour ....... to black :shock: and when i 1st grabbed a full electric seat .. it was a 'memory' seat. which doesn't work without it's 'controller' :roll: [unless you rewire it]. then when i grabbed the Fairylane looms... it was argghhh well, might as well grab the seat bases. and the mirrors . . ohh you only have the left :cry: . still have to fit the rebuilt XR diff i have here.....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 445

Joined: 8th Jul 2009

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA MKII XR6

Location: Waikato
New Zealand

Mad2 wrote:
5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
easier over here to grab a specific dual zone here ........... singles are a 'bit' harder to find [believe from XR's?].


Yeah but I don't want dual zone. I would if I had another reason to pull the dash and swap out the HIM, but I'm the only person in that car generally anyway so I don't need dual zone.



no problamo :mrgreen:


but i gotta pull the dash anyway to change the colour ....... to black :shock: and when i 1st grabbed a full electric seat .. it was a 'memory' seat. which doesn't work without it's 'controller' :roll: [unless you rewire it]. then when i grabbed the Fairylane looms... it was argghhh well, might as well grab the seat bases. and the mirrors . . ohh you only have the left :cry: . still have to fit the rebuilt XR diff i have here.....



:shock: Sounds like a lot of work - should be pretty amazing once it's finished though
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:50 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Online
User avatar

Posts: 3733

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '03 BA Wagooon & EB Wagooon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
:shock: Sounds like a lot of work - should be pretty amazing once it's finished though


yeah! .... hopefully it will work as good as it sounds on paper :lol: and be finished before i retire :roll:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:01 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Online
User avatar

Posts: 3733

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '03 BA Wagooon & EB Wagooon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
easier over here to grab a specific dual zone here ........... singles are a 'bit' harder to find [believe from XR's?].


Yeah but I don't want dual zone. I would if I had another reason to pull the dash and swap out the HIM, but I'm the only person in that car generally anyway so I don't need dual zone.



no problamo :mrgreen:


but i gotta pull the dash anyway to change the colour ....... to black :shock: and when i 1st grabbed a full electric seat .. it was a 'memory' seat. which doesn't work without it's 'controller' :roll: [unless you rewire it]. then when i grabbed the Fairylane looms... it was argghhh well, might as well grab the seat bases. and the mirrors . . ohh you only have the left :cry: . still have to fit the rebuilt XR diff i have here.....



:shock: Sounds like a lot of work - should be pretty amazing once it's finished though



yes it will be a lot of work to get everything to work. have more Piano Black parts for it with some more coming [& parts for hers]. won't be running the clock that was fitted above the ICC as i will be using the terri clock [that was first used in the AU]. every loom in the car will be replaced :shock:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:59 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Online
User avatar

Posts: 3733

Joined: 22nd Jan 2009

Ride: '03 BA Wagooon & EB Wagooon

Location: Geeelong
VIC, Australia

finally finished comparing the BA Fairylane front left loom with/to the BA Futura sedan loom. ALL looks good as every wire colour/position matched the other. will get around to finishing the BA Fairylane right loom with the extra wiring & the removal of the original 'turning' lights with the replacements being a BA XR6 fog lights loom section. doing the 'easy' parts 1st will 'hopefully' give me the motorvation to tackle the harder rear looms :roll: .


cheers
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri May 27, 2022 1:59 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names