Fordmods Logo

BF falcon E-Gas XR cluster swap 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: BF falcon E-Gas XR cluster swap
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:56 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BA 04 RTV UTE

TAS, Australia

Hey guys have searched high and low for the solution for this random issue i'm having have swapped out the cluster from the standard BA/BF dash to an XR series dash. now everything appears to be working used Forscan to turn off the traction control etc. but for some random reason the Oil Pressure light remains on and cannot find out why attempted to load the Config values from the old dash into the new one but it would not accept telling me incompatible modules. Am i missing something here ? i read that it might be because the oil pressure sender is a switch not a variable unit but not 100% sure

wondering if i need to swap the oil pressure sender over or is there a config option that im missing here

Cheers

Post subject: Re: BF falcon E-Gas XR cluster swap
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:34 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

ahinds wrote:
Hey guys have searched high and low for the solution for this random issue i'm having have swapped out the cluster from the standard BA/BF dash to an XR series dash. now everything appears to be working used Forscan to turn off the traction control etc. but for some random reason the Oil Pressure light remains on and cannot find out why attempted to load the Config values from the old dash into the new one but it would not accept telling me incompatible modules. Am i missing something here ? i read that it might be because the oil pressure sender is a switch not a variable unit but not 100% sure

wondering if i need to swap the oil pressure sender over or is there a config option that im missing here

Cheers

pretty sure there is no pressure sender only the on/off switch?. are you using a series one cluster in a series two?. i have no idea re BF as the BA is easy - plug & play - like the Fairlane cluster in there at the moment.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]