Fordmods Logo

Central-locking fault - Falcon XR6 (Resolved) 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Central-locking fault - Falcon XR6 (Resolved)
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:48 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford AU Falcon XR6

NSW, Australia

*Issue has now been sorted - all is well once more.*

Post subject: Re: Central-locking fault - Falcon XR6 (Resolved)
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:36 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

AJ_91 wrote:
*Issue has now been sorted - all is well once more.*

wish you people wouldn't do this :roll: coz no one remembers the fault & no one knows the 'cure' :mrgreen:

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:44 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford AU Falcon XR6

NSW, Australia

Mad2 wrote:
wish you people wouldn't do this :roll: coz no one remembers the fault & no one knows the 'cure' :mrgreen:

It was simply an actuator on its last leg, as I had a feeling it was - and hence replaced. Anyone can fix it with a simple Youtube or web search if they don't know how. This thread didn't get any replies to start with, and I don't seem to have the option to delete / lock it, so it's not really relevant of the problem or outcome anymore.

I didn't actually find any threads from what I looked through before composing this for the exact problem with having to remove the actuator all together as I did, so yeah - I had a higher expectation that someone would of replied while it was active, but no need in the end.

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:18 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

AJ_91 wrote:
Mad2 wrote:

It was simply an actuator on its last leg, as I had a feeling it was - and hence replaced. Anyone can fix it with a simple Youtube or web search if they don't know how. This thread didn't get any replies to start with, and I don't seem to have the option to delete / lock it, so it's not really relevant of the problem or outcome anymore.

I didn't actually find any threads from what I looked through before composing this for the exact problem with having to remove the actuator all together as I did, so yeah - I had a higher expectation that someone would of replied while it was active, but no need in the end.

sometimes it takes awhile before someone pipes up with an answer .... i was watching coz i didn't know the answer. yeah replacing the actuator is easy ... but some people don't know what problems it can cause. leaving the question as well as the answer CAN help others when THEY are looking for answers :mrgreen:

thanks for the reply

ps .... sometimes ya search thru here won't bring up what ya want ... sometimes google [or similar] with formods in the search will :D

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]