Fordmods Logo

Electrical issues 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Electrical issues
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 04 ba wagon

NSW, Australia

Have an auto 04 ba xt wagon that i have/am doing alot of work to but am having issues. I have changed body looms to install rear electric windows, fitted a ba xr6 complete dash for auto headlights and full black colour code, new motor and manual conversion with manual pcm, duel zone icc.

The issues im having is i cant get power to starter relay, fuel pump and throttle body. Going from xt dash to xr there is a few differences in wiring in each footwell but cant find the main problem. Had my bloke over with his laptop today to pair everything and for the life of us couldnt figure out where the issue is.
Weirdest part was the wiper fuse blowing as soon as power came on and by unplugging it at the engine bay it didnt yet i know the wiper motor is in good condition so has to do with the loom plugs at the drivers footwell due to the difference in wires.

Am up for any suggestions as to were to look before i go ripping the car apart again.

Cheers

..wagonstyle..
04 ba wagon, manual conversion, pacemaker extractors, custom exhaust, m86lsd, full electric window conversion, dual zone icc, gt front end with body kit getting made

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]