Fordmods Logo

the icc unit 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: the icc unit
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:16 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BF Falcon Ute Turbo

New Zealand

hi i have just turned my BF ute to turbo from non turbo [ what a learning curve ] ,i had a whole damaged car which made it a lot easier , I put the ECU in that matched that matched the motor ,took it to mechanic who had to get program so it matched my ute to get it running right,
IT is going mint now ,the only problem i have is the radio wont go ,i can use a hack to turn it on but only goes for 5 minutes then turns off ,the heater work also AC . Now have just learnt i should have swapped the BCM ,the other car has gone and carnt get it . Is there anyway of making it work now i also dont have the code for radio .

Post subject: Re: the icc unit
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:08 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

Hardrfastr wrote:
hi i have just turned my BF ute to turbo from non turbo [ what a learning curve ] ,i had a whole damaged car which made it a lot easier , I put the ECU in that matched that matched the motor ,took it to mechanic who had to get program so it matched my ute to get it running right,
IT is going mint now ,the only problem i have is the radio wont go ,i can use a hack to turn it on but only goes for 5 minutes then turns off ,the heater work also AC . Now have just learnt i should have swapped the BCM ,the other car has gone and carnt get it . Is there anyway of making it work now i also dont have the code for radio .

good to hear it is finally running mint. as to the 'code' that is flashing on the ICC. you will need the ICC reprogrammed with the PCM [ECU], BEM [BCM], ABS, keys & cluster so they are happy to work together. i use Forscan on a windows laptop to easily do this & i find it great to use.

Cheers

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]