save hundreds of dollars GROUP BUY aftermarket ECU 

Page 4 of 7 [ 93 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject: 3dwolf handcontroller
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

tjb45 wrote:
This might be a long shot, but...
I've already got a wolf 3d but am after a hand controller, Depending on price, if someone doesn't want a hand controller, I might put in the extra to get one.

If possible/reasonable price please PM me.

Cheers
Tim

hi

the handcontroller worth trade $210 and lists for $260 plus postage and packaging

so if no one can help u with a group thing im happy to sell it at the cost prices

just to help u out

question , do u have a laptop and the pc software for ur wolf , cause if u havent thats the way to go about it much easier to tune and see more info

yes handcontroller is nice and hand as in its small

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hurry guys best prices in town now is the time to buy

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Post subject: 12% extra savings
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

OK GUYS , i have three confirmed 100% buyers that have made full payment need one more to make the extra additional 12% savings on the group purchase prices that i have PMed to all the guys that enquired

Now is the time to buy

cheers

Post subject: one more
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

OK GUYS , i have three confirmed 100% buyers that have made full payment need one more to make the extra additional 12% savings on the group purchase prices that i have PMed to all the guys that enquired

Now is the time to buy

cheers

Post subject: one more
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Now is the time to buy , either ur in or out , but make the group purchase need one more to make the big 12% discount on top of the group buy happen

Need a confirmation and payment in full before 4-00pm Monday 21st/11/2005 as the order needs to be finalized before the deadline date 22nd/11/2005 when the 12% further discount ends , I'm sure u will not see theses type of discount for a very long time so hurry and make a order for that future project in mind or even the one ur working on now

cheers

Post subject: Re: 3dwolf handcontroller
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

FPV_GTp wrote:

hi

the handcontroller worth trade $210 and lists for $260 plus postage and packaging

so if no one can help u with a group thing im happy to sell it at the cost prices

just to help u out

question , do u have a laptop and the pc software for ur wolf , cause if u havent thats the way to go about it much easier to tune and see more info

cheers

Thanks FPV, I've got a laptop and data cable already, I was after a few extra features that the hand controller has over the laptop..

Cheers
Tim

Post subject: Re: 3dwolf handcontroller
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

tjb45 wrote:
FPV_GTp wrote:

hi

just to help u out

cheers

Thanks FPV, I've got a laptop and data cable already, I was after a few extra features that the hand controller has over the laptop..

Cheers
Tim

np :wink:

Post subject: countdown
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

3-25 pm countdown guys hurry

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

still not late to order ur new 3D WOLF V4 programmable ECU

will finallize tommorow morning when banks open guys

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

ty Big Kev

[b]ok guys its not still late to make a order and geta 12% further discount on a 3D Wolf V4 engine managment system[/b]

i will be placing a order once a few transfers have be accepted at my bank , would have to be direct bank deposits if ur interested this late so hurry

order will be made on about 12pm 22/11/2005 so dont miss out on the huge savings which will not be repaetd again for a very long time

cheers

Post subject: chrissy pressy
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Ok the 12 % discount that applied to 22nd/11/2005 has end so alot of u guys that enquired have missed out

Ok understand dollars can be a issue thats fine

but the group buy is still running till the end of this month 30th/11/2005 for those that didnt make it on the quick 12% extra discount now the prices are back to normal group buying power

christmas is approaching make a nice chrissy pressy for someone

cheers

Post subject: chrissy pressy
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:17 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hi

Ok the 12 % discount that applied to 22nd/11/2005 has end so alot of u guys that enquired have missed out

Ok understand dollars can be a issue thats fine

but the group buy is still running till the end of this month 30th/11/2005 for those that didnt make it on the quick 12% extra discount now the prices are back to normal group buying power

christmas is approaching make a nice chrissy pressy for someone

cheers

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: VZ SS 6Ltr ute, Honda VFR800

VIC, Australia

FULL kit 3d Wolf version 4 - Plus, How much?

My Cars
2006 VZ SS cammed 6Ltr ute 295rwkW
2004 BA XR6T - 290rwkW 12.5@113mph ( SOLD )
1996 EFII Fairmont - 130rwkW 15.5@91mph ( SOLD )

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

yer id like to know as well cheers

SIGNATURE REMOVED - REFER TO FORUM GUIDELINES!

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok guys end of the month is today , anyone want a ECU let me know

cheers

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 7  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next