Post subject: Re: someone teach me how to tune
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:20 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

NSW, Australia

galapogos01 wrote:
roughredXR6 wrote:
TechEdge also have a wideband controller with inbuilt display and on board data logging. It also has extra inputs which allow you to log more information like intake temp, coolant temp, throttle position, vehicle speed, manifold pressure/vacuum, tacho, etc. It also has thermocouple inputs so you could log exhaust temps, spark plug temps, etc.

Just for the record, the controller we sell (both in the Full House kit and standalone, at a good discount to TechEdge prices) is the TechEdge 2J series, which includes a logger which can be used for all of those things. Nice and compact bit of gear when some competing products require multiple modules to do the same.

Cheers,
Jason

Yes I 100% agree, the T.I. Performance full house tuning kit is a bargain.

The TechEdge 3E2, with sensor and cables, costs over $600.
The 2J units are good value, even once you add the price of a display.

I went with the TechEdge 3E2 because I liked the idea of the display being built into the unit, plus the convenience of being able to log and store multiple runs on the controller's memory anytime at the touch of a button, which I can later download to my computer. No laptop required.

Ported ED XR6 head shaved too much, AU gasket, custom Crow Cam, Pacemaker 4480's, 5-speed conversion, billet aluminium flywheel, GT clutch, T.I. Performance J3 chip, custom water/methanol injection, modified BA throttle body. Paint&Panel by Barbed Wire Fence.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2