Fordmods Logo

she aint no ford but she doses loud 

 

Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
ok lol thats if i had a high compression engine

oil cooler is not needed for running 200hp

and yes if i was running over 400hp

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

http://www.mx6.com/forums/project-s-faq-s/


magnatec.......pffft if youd prefer you can have my old oil after i change it.. it would still be better then that trash

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:21 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 5924

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

104ord wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
ok lol thats if i had a high compression engine

oil cooler is not needed for running 200hp

and yes if i was running over 400hp

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

http://www.mx6.com/forums/project-s-faq-s/


magnatec.......pffft if youd prefer you can have my old oil after i change it.. it would still be better then that trash


hahaha you are a f**k goose mate, i used that oil in my previous ef for 3 years and i never had a problem with it.
if your putting 2nd hand oil in an ea, thats still too good for it.
i'd like to see the facts about the oil really being 'trash'.
cheers.

 

_________________

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 6467

Joined: 18th Dec 2006

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

Location: Rockhampton
QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
ok lol thats if i had a high compression engine

oil cooler is not needed for running 200hp

and yes if i was running over 400hp

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

http://www.mx6.com/forums/project-s-faq-s/


How come Mitsubishi run engine oil coolers on their cars, and don't have 400HP.
You ain't getting it, and you want to use oil of the 10W30 grade....??????? I wouldn't, its and old school engine, better of with a 20W60 in that one.

 

_________________

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 27

Joined: 6th Oct 2007

Location: sydney
NSW, Australia

cjh wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
ok lol thats if i had a high compression engine

oil cooler is not needed for running 200hp

and yes if i was running over 400hp

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

http://www.mx6.com/forums/project-s-faq-s/


How come Mitsubishi run engine oil coolers on their cars, and don't have 400HP.
You ain't getting it, and you want to use oil of the 10W30 grade....??????? I wouldn't, its and old school engine, better of with a 20W60 in that one.


and u tell me why it needs a engine cooler for because this aint no mitsubishi?

20w60 oil hahaha no thanx i want my lifters to last and not get blocked up thanx
so yeah i have allready tryed that 20w60 oil in it and 10w30 runs perfect for the engine and turbo


oh bty this is my other car yeah thats right its a ford telstar 5spd running the same oil and again it runs perfect and it allso has a mazda engine in it but its hell of alot quick for what it is just ask beasty ef

ford mazda ford mazda

no f**k difference ford owned mazda and the only reason why mazda pulled away from ford is because how s**t ford is so before yous all go bagging out mazda your allso bagging out ford so dont forget that



http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh15 ... ?start=all
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 2337

Joined: 25th Apr 2008

Ride: Boxcar Love

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
cjh wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
ok lol thats if i had a high compression engine

oil cooler is not needed for running 200hp

and yes if i was running over 400hp

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

http://www.mx6.com/forums/project-s-faq-s/


How come Mitsubishi run engine oil coolers on their cars, and don't have 400HP.
You ain't getting it, and you want to use oil of the 10W30 grade....??????? I wouldn't, its and old school engine, better of with a 20W60 in that one.


and u tell me why it needs a engine cooler for because this aint no mitsubishi?

20w60 oil hahaha no thanx i want my lifters to last and not get blocked up thanx
so yeah i have allready tryed that 20w60 oil in it and 10w30 runs perfect for the engine and turbo


oh bty this is my other car yeah thats right its a ford telstar 5spd running the same oil and again it runs perfect and it allso has a mazda engine in it but its hell of alot quick for what it is just ask beasty ef

ford mazda ford mazda

no f**k difference ford owned mazda and the only reason why mazda pulled away from ford is because how s**t ford is so before yous all go bagging out mazda your allso bagging out ford so dont forget that



http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh15 ... ?start=all


Man your a fkn idiot. Firstly ford never owned mazda. And secondly, you say you only need an oil cooler on a high compression engine?? Haha what a douchebag. No turbo engine is high comp, what CJH said is perfectly correct.

Like i said on first page Brian spilner, you must be from boostlosing, seriously do what you've been told and do some fkn research.

 

_________________

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 2

Joined: 26th Feb 2007

Ride: Ford Falcon EA

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

16psi on a dead stock F2T motor is fine, as long as it has under 1,000,000kms. They also run an oil cooler from factory. tards.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 45

Joined: 9th Jul 2005

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

common dont be hatin on the half cast ford/mazda bro.. im sure half of you what thats like. having sister and half mothers etc hahaha jokes :lol:

as stated they have an oil cooler from standard but usually get turfed when these cars get modified since there a tiny little unit and get in the way of cooler pipes.

ill admit the cars a nanna spec but make for a great sleeper and draw no attention to them selfs unlike most e series falcon... i love falcons dont get me wrong, but they just get picked on for being so common, and usually for being the typically p plate do stupid things cars.

as for the f2 (2.2) motor they are a great little engine... like the 4LI6 its a torque monster.
and respond well to boost. with afew simple mods including the "woo chip" just a chipped ecu, cat back exhaust and a upgraded cooler and pipping should be seeing 110-120fwkw @12psi on the stock turbo. depending on if there auto or not.. sorry ray but autos are gay :twisted:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6168

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
oh bty this is my other car yeah thats right its a ford telstar 5spd running the same oil and again it runs perfect and it allso has a mazda engine in it but its hell of alot quick for what it is just ask beasty ef

goes hard for wat it is? mate - an electric wheel chair goes hard for what it is - but if you in one your still f**k retarded. dont make such f**k stupid statements! although i think that this is highly unlikely you can make statements that arent stupid!

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 27

Joined: 6th Oct 2007

Location: sydney
NSW, Australia

Mitch_ wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
oh bty this is my other car yeah thats right its a ford telstar 5spd running the same oil and again it runs perfect and it allso has a mazda engine in it but its hell of alot quick for what it is just ask beasty ef

goes hard for wat it is? mate - an electric wheel chair goes hard for what it is - but if you in one your still f**k retarded. dont make such f**k stupid statements! although i think that this is highly unlikely you can make statements that arent stupid!




mate go get a f**k life you forum troll

jeff i know auto are gay thats why im doing the manual conversion soon
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6166

Joined: 8th May 2007

nitrous isnt for amatuers....you have a heavy foot.... you'll blow yourself to pieces
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 2337

Joined: 25th Apr 2008

Ride: Boxcar Love

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!

 

_________________

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2515

Joined: 27th Mar 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
yeah problem is i dont have to do anything to mod my car besides turn the boost up and i will still get away with your fries and you still wont catch me


get some time slips up.

or do you not have to do anything but race from the lights to prove your car is fast? (ha)

 

_________________

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6166

Joined: 8th May 2007

you know you still owe me an 18 sec car
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 2337

Joined: 25th Apr 2008

Ride: Boxcar Love

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

 

_________________

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6166

Joined: 8th May 2007

Just remember...., its not how you stand next to yo car,... its how you race yo car

u beTteR bEliEvE DaT
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 4 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names