Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
ok lol thats if i had a high compression engine

oil cooler is not needed for running 200hp

and yes if i was running over 400hp

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

http://www.mx6.com/forums/project-s-faq-s/

magnatec.......pffft if youd prefer you can have my old oil after i change it.. it would still be better then that trash

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Post subject: Re: she aint no ford but she doses loud
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

104ord wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:

why would i need to switch it off when i have a turbo timer installed i let that do the work to cool down for 1 min which is more then enough

i allso use 10w30 castrol gtx magnetic oil so no the oil will not run any hotter

i think yous should go here to get some facts straightened out first because now i understand why other car forums laugh behind fordmods back for

magnatec.......pffft if youd prefer you can have my old oil after i change it.. it would still be better then that trash

hahaha you are a f**k goose mate, i used that oil in my previous ef for 3 years and i never had a problem with it.
if your putting 2nd hand oil in an ea, thats still too good for it.
i'd like to see the facts about the oil really being 'trash'.
cheers.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:

How come Mitsubishi run engine oil coolers on their cars, and don't have 400HP.
You ain't getting it, and you want to use oil of the 10W30 grade....??????? I wouldn't, its and old school engine, better of with a 20W60 in that one.

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

cjh wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:

You ain't getting it, and you want to use oil of the 10W30 grade....??????? I wouldn't, its and old school engine, better of with a 20W60 in that one.

and u tell me why it needs a engine cooler for because this aint no mitsubishi?

20w60 oil hahaha no thanx i want my lifters to last and not get blocked up thanx
so yeah i have allready tryed that 20w60 oil in it and 10w30 runs perfect for the engine and turbo

oh bty this is my other car yeah thats right its a ford telstar 5spd running the same oil and again it runs perfect and it allso has a mazda engine in it but its hell of alot quick for what it is just ask beasty ef

ford mazda ford mazda

no f**k difference ford owned mazda and the only reason why mazda pulled away from ford is because how s**t ford is so before yous all go bagging out mazda your allso bagging out ford so dont forget that

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh15 ... ?start=all

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Boxcar Love

QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
cjh wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:

and u tell me why it needs a engine cooler for because this aint no mitsubishi?

20w60 oil hahaha no thanx i want my lifters to last and not get blocked up thanx
so yeah i have allready tryed that 20w60 oil in it and 10w30 runs perfect for the engine and turbo

oh bty this is my other car yeah thats right its a ford telstar 5spd running the same oil and again it runs perfect and it allso has a mazda engine in it but its hell of alot quick for what it is just ask beasty ef

ford mazda ford mazda

no f**k difference ford owned mazda and the only reason why mazda pulled away from ford is because how s**t ford is so before yous all go bagging out mazda your allso bagging out ford so dont forget that

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh15 ... ?start=all

Man your a fkn idiot. Firstly ford never owned mazda. And secondly, you say you only need an oil cooler on a high compression engine?? Haha what a douchebag. No turbo engine is high comp, what CJH said is perfectly correct.

Like i said on first page Brian spilner, you must be from boostlosing, seriously do what you've been told and do some fkn research.

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford Falcon EA

VIC, Australia

16psi on a dead stock F2T motor is fine, as long as it has under 1,000,000kms. They also run an oil cooler from factory. tards.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

common dont be hatin on the half cast ford/mazda bro.. im sure half of you what thats like. having sister and half mothers etc hahaha jokes :lol:

as stated they have an oil cooler from standard but usually get turfed when these cars get modified since there a tiny little unit and get in the way of cooler pipes.

ill admit the cars a nanna spec but make for a great sleeper and draw no attention to them selfs unlike most e series falcon... i love falcons dont get me wrong, but they just get picked on for being so common, and usually for being the typically p plate do stupid things cars.

as for the f2 (2.2) motor they are a great little engine... like the 4LI6 its a torque monster.
and respond well to boost. with afew simple mods including the "woo chip" just a chipped ecu, cat back exhaust and a upgraded cooler and pipping should be seeing 110-120fwkw @12psi on the stock turbo. depending on if there auto or not.. sorry ray but autos are gay :twisted:

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:

goes hard for wat it is? mate - an electric wheel chair goes hard for what it is - but if you in one your still f**k retarded. dont make such f**k stupid statements! although i think that this is highly unlikely you can make statements that arent stupid!

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

Mitch_ wrote:
tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:

goes hard for wat it is? mate - an electric wheel chair goes hard for what it is - but if you in one your still f**k retarded. dont make such f**k stupid statements! although i think that this is highly unlikely you can make statements that arent stupid!

mate go get a f**k life you forum troll

jeff i know auto are gay thats why im doing the manual conversion soon

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

nitrous isnt for amatuers....you have a heavy foot.... you'll blow yourself to pieces

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

tx5_cool_dude2006 wrote:
yeah problem is i dont have to do anything to mod my car besides turn the boost up and i will still get away with your fries and you still wont catch me

get some time slips up.

or do you not have to do anything but race from the lights to prove your car is fast? (ha)

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

you know you still owe me an 18 sec car

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Just remember...., its not how you stand next to yo car,... its how you race yo car

u beTteR bEliEvE DaT

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next