Post subject: Re: sticker
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

ixlrate wrote:
the best mod is a sticker that say's
I'd rather w#nk my dad than drive a holden!

Anyone got a holden i can drive??

-------- Falcs --------
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:04 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA 3V Tunna

VIC, Australia

elrob wrote:
can you buy clear tail lights for el

wat he means is to put EF tail lights in.. but personally i think the EL tail lights look way better that the EF's

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:06 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: xh falcon ute

ACT, Australia

downingj wrote:
Froudey wrote:
first thing that any one should do is fit a good quality alarm and or imbolizer

Why? Especially "why" on a smart lock Falcon???

haha cause i have the procedure to start the thing with out the transponder key hahahahahaha or for pats I n II infred coded key

negelecting my ute to ride my two wheeled rockets

Post subject: Re: caps lock
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:17 am 
Stock as a Rock

ACT, Australia

Till_Lind wrote:
pkr wrote:
cApS loCks is that what that button is for :shock: :lol: .

Sorry just get a bit lazy at times and just type in upper case.

Another mod would be one of those led message displays so you can give s**t to people who hold up the right lane.

Or you could use it to display your thoughs after kicking a gm s**t a**.

Ooo I'm interested. Every afternoon when I'm driving back on the M1 homeward bound there is always some wank holding up the right hand lane.

pkr wrote:
Yeh but maybe a little more harsher on the word choice.

This is how I'm steaming most afternoons in the right hand lane...

"GET THE f**k OUT OF THIS LANEEEEEEEE"

Followed by aggressive turn to centre lane, foot down, return to right lane, watch the wank shrink in my rear view mirror.

pmpl sounds like when the mexicans come 2 canberra but then again ppl complain about sydney drivers the 1s here r worse, in syd they're are crazy as hell but they are used to driving in that traffic, majority of the drivers down here have no f**k clue, especially those rice burner drivers holding there cars at 6000rpm in second 2 try get in front bloody wankers

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Da Maverick & xe ute

VIC, Australia

i actually love the "full tank of petrol mod" because atm most of my mods have cost me less then a full tank of petrol, *adds mobil to mod list*

Mods: sprint kit, steeda short shift, svo lip, El handles, El Air intake, au xr wheels, lukey cat back, jbl focal and pioneer sterio <--- Sold

Xe ute - Bright green with 302

Da maverick - Straight gas turbo

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:26 am 
Stock as a Rock

ACT, Australia

mate go 2 bp or caltex mobil fuel sucks a**

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF & VTR1000

NSW, Australia

t04e

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:10 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

Another mod would be one of those led message displays so you can give s**t to people who hold up the right lane.

Or you could use it to display your thoughs after kicking a gm s**t a**.[/quote]

Ooo I'm interested. Every afternoon when I'm driving back on the M1 homeward bound there is always some wank holding up the right hand lane.

[quote="pkr"]Yeh but maybe a little more harsher on the word choice.[/quote]

Followed by aggressive turn to centre lane, foot down, return to right lane, watch the wank shrink in my rear view mirror.[/quote]

pmpl sounds like when the mexicans come 2 canberra but then again ppl complain about sydney drivers the 1s here r worse, in syd they're are crazy as hell but they are used to driving in that traffic, majority of the drivers down here have no f**k clue, especially those rice burner drivers holding there cars at 6000rpm in second 2 try get in front bloody wankers[/quote]

If you are referring that I sit behind people in 2nd gear reving the clappers out of my XR6 and am a Mexican and wanker well you must be one of those retarded old do gooders that sit 30k's under the speed limit and cause everyone else to be late for work.
Do these retards want to pay for my time wasted buy holding me up.
Not to mention the potenial to cause a accident because of the speed difference.
Many a time I had to near lock the brake's due to these retards travelling at 80k's in a 110k zone.
Plus the grannies that take 1/2 a day to get to the speed limit.
The up side to these retards is that my 3rd,4th and 5th gear will stay like new.

Back on track now.
I want a new fuel tank one that doesn't keep getting empty at these fuel prices (always having to fill up every week because of holding 2nd gear at 20 000 rpm).

Now that would be the best mod a fuel tank that never runs out.

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

People who holds up the right lane are the once who make it to there destination. :lol:

kill sticker, nothing beats the finger out the window salute. that drives the loser insane. as you slow down to the speed limit they'll come flying pass at 120 kph & you hope theres a speed camera ahead to capture their stupidity. :P

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 5 Star Boxcar

NSW, Australia

whats wrong with doing 80km in a 110 zone lol? i had to do it yesterday, damn rooted gearbox, boy was i embarrassed...

Kezz's 5sp Box Car ---> RPD enhanced with a bunch of other stuff

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:30 am 
Stock as a Rock

ACT, Australia

pkr i think u missed the point, i'm talking about the tourist who have no idea, where they are going and r watching everything except what the traffic is doing, n by wankers i mean 2 idiots in their lil 4cyl rice burner at the traffic lights that make it look like they are racing trying 2 get the holeshot for the first corner, so u smoke coz u can

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:51 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

pkr wrote:

Or you could use it to display your thoughs after kicking a gm s**t a**.

pkr wrote:
Yeh but maybe a little more harsher on the word choice.

Followed by aggressive turn to centre lane, foot down, return to right lane, watch the wank shrink in my rear view mirror.[/quote]

pmpl sounds like when the mexicans come 2 canberra but then again ppl complain about sydney drivers the 1s here r worse, in syd they're are crazy as hell but they are used to driving in that traffic, majority of the drivers down here have no f**k clue, especially those rice burner drivers holding there cars at 6000rpm in second 2 try get in front bloody wankers[/quote]

If you are referring that I sit behind people in 2nd gear reving the clappers out of my XR6 and am a Mexican and wanker well you must be one of those retarded old do gooders that sit 30k's under the speed limit and cause everyone else to be late for work.
Do these retards want to pay for my time wasted buy holding me up.
Not to mention the potenial to cause a accident because of the speed difference.
Many a time I had to near lock the brake's due to these retards travelling at 80k's in a 110k zone.
Plus the grannies that take 1/2 a day to get to the speed limit.
The up side to these retards is that my 3rd,4th and 5th gear will stay like new.

Back on track now.
I want a new fuel tank one that doesn't keep getting empty at these fuel prices (always having to fill up every week because of holding 2nd gear at 20 000 rpm).

Now that would be the best mod a fuel tank that never runs out.[/quote]

Mate, that is absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I love your way of thinking.

It could very well work successfully too.

Some moron is doing 70-80 in a 100-110 zone (it happens on my way home EVERY DAY!!!). You take their rego down. Stop at the local cop shop on your way home and report them. Then have the authorities send them an invoice for your loss of time / waste of time. Wear and tear on brakes (due to the fact that you had to slow considerably to cater for their lowest common denominator driving habbits). And last, but not least, life endagerment, as the chance of another person running up the a*** of you due to insanley low speeds increases considerably.

Not a stupid as it sounds ya know :)

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: VT Calais 5L

QLD, Australia

downingj wrote:
You take their rego down. Stop at the local cop shop on your way home and report them. Then have the authorities send them an invoice for your loss of time / waste of time. Wear and tear on brakes (due to the fact that you had to slow considerably to cater for their lowest common denominator driving habbits). And last, but not least, life endagerment, as the chance of another person running up the a*** of you due to insanley low speeds increases considerably.

Not a stupid as it sounds ya know :)

would that actually work though? i think the cops would just laugh at you and tell you to quit b**ch.

don't get s**t people just make 2 lanes out of 1, or 3 lanes out of 2 it's easy and it gets your point across.

Cars: EB Fairmont 5spd 3.9L**sold**
VT Calais 98' 195i V8 - lux n power in 1

Bikes: 05 Honda CR250R

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: fairmont

QLD, Australia

i put a cd player in the first then new speakers sub and amp, then the exhaust and i am trying to decide lower the car with the turboblades or get mags and lower it later

Now i have a EF XR8 5spd.........mmmmmm 5L

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: VT Calais 5L

QLD, Australia

first things first are the steering wheel and better air filter, next is the suspension and rims, then exhaust then cam then what ever the hell you wanna do

Cars: EB Fairmont 5spd 3.9L**sold**
VT Calais 98' 195i V8 - lux n power in 1

Bikes: 05 Honda CR250R

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 5  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next