Fordmods Logo

AU XR6 vs R33 Skyline 

Page 6 of 13 [ 181 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:01 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: ED XR6

WA, Australia

If the AU gets impounded Im gonna be at the auctions with a couple grand :-D

The 6000 km Road trip... Rockhampton QLD, Surfers Paradise QLD, Coffs Harbour NSW, Sydney NSW, Canberra ACT, Melbourne VIC, Launceston TAS, Adelaide SA, Kalgoorlie WA, Perth WA.

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:07 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL II XR8

Power: 146 rwkw

SA, Australia

whooooo cares. how many more hoons have to die to finally prove who has the supposed bigger d1ck.. this thread just promotes illegal activity.

EL II XR8 - project powerdyne.
www.modfordclub.proboards101.com
www.mumbo.com.au

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

EFNWIKD6 wrote:
whooooo cares. how many more hoons have to die to finally prove who has the supposed bigger d1ck.. this thread just promotes illegal activity.
yes u are correct, but if u dont like it dont read it simple.

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Post subject: i wont
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 pm 
Tyre Shredder

SA, Australia

so by not reading it i am going to be saved from being hit in a head on crash by a tool who thinks its cool to street race.

www.mumbo.com.au

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:39 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: BA MK11 XR8

QLD, Australia

you live in Adelaide and i live on sunny coast so dont worry i wont hit you

BA MK11 XR8.....6 Speed
Stock, for now....

Post subject: Re: i wont
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

EFNWIKD6 wrote:
so by not reading it i am going to be saved from being hit in a head on crash by a tool who thinks its cool to street race.

As mentioned before, you are spot on with your thinking, but flaming the thread starter aint gonna help much. If you dont like what you read, flick over to another thread.

Ive been following this thread here and there and was expecting a bit more to come out of this than a dodgy highway sprint lol

Timeslips peoples!! Even if you get your car down to the track, should be able to google a result for the other bloke and compare :P

Post subject: Re: i wont
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

EFNWIKD6 wrote:
No i just dont wanna here u b**ch about it.

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:32 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 1994 ED Fairmont

QLD, Australia

f**k off... theres a difference between a race eg highway or 0-100 to doing 200 in a backstreet f**k off moron.

EFNWIKD6 wrote:

1994 ED Fairmont Champaign Gold - AU Series II Intech 4.0L - EL EFI - Thermo Fans - 4.11 LSD - Pacemaker 4480 Into Custom 3" Exhaust - Shift Kit
In Progress: EL 4 Speed Auto- 3000 STALL - To be fitted
EF Tickford Race Spec Head Port- In the shop
Custom SureCam - Chiptorque

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:17 am 
Tyre Shredder

SA, Australia

theres no difference wat so ever .. in both instances you are going to driving in such a mind set that you will most likely not be able to avoid or control an incident ranging from a child on a bicycle to a blow out of tyre.. cos your mind is focused on proving youve got a real cool fast car. If i so choose to try and beat sense into someone learn to live with it, and just take a minute to think next time you see some poor kid or anybody for that matter that loses a life or family member due to hooning or irresponsible driving.

dsont this forum have moderators anymore to close these kinds of bollocks threads.

especially one thats done not much but promote illegal street racing and hoon activity.

www.mumbo.com.au

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

(Passes the tissues EFNWIKD6)

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FPV BF MKII F6

QLD, Australia

ebfairmont3.9 wrote:
f**k off... theres a difference between a race eg highway or 0-100 to doing 200 in a backstreet f**k off moron.

EFNWIKD6 wrote:

i agree with efnwickd6. a race in any condition, unless its on a track, is just f**k stupid. at least at a track you have fire marshals and it is all done in a controlled invironment. doing it on a backstreet or highway doesnt matter your still gonna get f**k up if u crash into a parked car or something unexpected arises.

just race on a dragstrip and get it over and done with so this pointless thread can be put to sleep

OBS35N is gooonnnneeee.
Gone for good..... Damn fence posts!!!!!

OBS35N #2 (XXF6XX) just bought, bring it on

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

QLD, Australia

i totally agree just imagine the pedestrian that could walk out infront of you... and the child on a bike especially on the highway 110km/h zone yeah i totally agree.... Ive had a million races on the highway so im a f**k wit i always slowed to 50 and raced to 120 yeah total f**k wit.

1994 ED Fairmont Champaign Gold - AU Series II Intech 4.0L - EL EFI - Thermo Fans - 4.11 LSD - Pacemaker 4480 Into Custom 3" Exhaust - Shift Kit

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FPV BF MKII F6

QLD, Australia

ebfairmont3.9 wrote:
i totally agree just imagine the pedestrian that could walk out infront of you... and the child on a bike especially on the highway 110km/h zone yeah i totally agree.... Ive had a million races on the highway so im a f**k wit i always slowed to 50 and raced to 120 yeah total f**k wit.

your from brisbane too so you should know about the great drivers up here. in my drive from GC to brissy last nite after a conference i saw about 10 cars on the side of the road either broken down or just sitting there. wouldnt take much for someone to hit one of them cause they dont have thier lights on. anyone that speeds on a public raods get all they deserve when they get f**k over by the fuzz or they kill someone. keep all the racing to the dragstrip and remember the majority of people on here own family cars not racing cars.

OBS35N is gooonnnneeee.
Gone for good..... Damn fence posts!!!!!

OBS35N #2 (XXF6XX) just bought, bring it on

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:44 am 
Tyre Shredder

SA, Australia

you missed the point fairmont, it was that whilst your trying to race whatever car it is, even within the speed limits, your not paying much if any attention to the road around you.. and dont say you are , because if you do your kidding yourself.

kudos to admitting ur an idiot for racing on public roads though. at least your honest. cant spell but honest.

www.mumbo.com.au

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:36 am 
Fordmods Junkie

QLD, Australia

lol efnobboy i didnt realise you were an english teacher i might have tried harder to give a s**t about my spelling on a forum... and yeah i dont pay much attention when there is nothing around at 2am to be paying attention to.....ya f**k chicken s**t.

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 13  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next