Fordmods Logo

BA vs VY 

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:11 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Typhoon

VIC, Australia

Having driven eb-ba fords bar an AU/ED and vs-vz holdens not to mention s heap pf Mitsu magnas n veradas if i were looking for a new car; id go a ba or a magna/verada - they are quick and are nice n cumfy suprisingly.
The mitsu's seem to be good on the fuel too; depends on what type of car you are looking for.
Im not saying the vz or vy is s**t, but the new 3.6v6 is a heap of crap and the best holden they made all round was the VXII, very nice driving cars admitingly. Looked OK too.

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

QLD, Australia

Quote:
(sorry if you don't understand something i said out of all of this, im not good at explaining things....)

At least your honest. :lol:
Also consider fuel consumption. Id personally go the BA but I dont mind paying a bit extra to run it if its what I want (I understand the commos are better on fuel). Just something else to consider.

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: ef falcon, el fairmont ghia

New Zealand

What are you guys on about should there even be a disscussion about this? make her go for the ba its a better car over all simply because its not a holden?? well not only that but i wouldnt even think about touching one,
Dads got the ba fairmont beautiful car if i had the money id go out and buy me a ba right now

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Typhoon

VIC, Australia

Troy wrote:
What are you guys on about should there even be a disscussion about this? make her go for the ba its a better car over all simply because its not a holden?? well not only that but i wouldnt even think about touching one,
Dads got the ba fairmont beautiful car if i had the money id go out and buy me a ba right now

Have you driven a VY?
There is no doubt they'd make an acceptably cumy car for a family or mum to put around in..
Not saying Id own one, but they make an alrite family car; doesnt mean they are the better family car but hehe.

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3